Black out emblems , tail lights modifications and graphics for Silverado ZR2

Park810

Reaction score
Silverado ZR2 Community

There are modifications out there just have to do some searching and sometime create your own. Most of the modifications should have come from the factory

Park810

Attachments

• 20221021_154604_remastered.jpg
    20221021_154604_remastered.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 657
  • 20221025_080206.jpg
    20221025_080206.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 523
  • 20221021_154547.jpg
    20221021_154547.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 522
Silverado ZR2 Community

There are modifications out there just have to do some searching and sometime create your own. Most of the modifications should have come from the factory

Park810
Love that decal. I think the bed can look too plain at times.

I agree. In my opinion, the truck should be dressed up, just as the Raptors and Ram Off Road Trucks. This is a Great Truck and get a lot of compliments. People aren't sure on what it is. But they know it's not a Trailboss. I don't think it is advertised enough. And the sticker price scares a lot of buyers off. I'm Happy with my purchase.

It's a personal preference. I felt the ZR2 looked plain when I purchased and just wanted to personalize.
I would have left the SILVERADO off the side doors. makes it look more like a cheap Chevy truck IMPO. I debadged all but the ZR2 emblems. Have been considering a decal similar to what you did, but haven't gotten myself to pull the trigger on one.

I don’t own a zr2 yet (2021 TRD Pro Tundra) but am really loving the ZR2, but the bed just looks plain to me. And I’m typically a clean look kinda guy. I have been looking online for ZR two decals to see if I like anything. I didn’t even notice his Silverado badge in black on the door but I kind of like it. Especially on the white truck. Not sure if it would look right on glacier blue but I like it on the white. Northern sky, glacier, blue, and white are the options I like the best. My only problem with white trucks is they generally look like work trucks. I think this makes it look really sporty and not like a work truck.

I don’t own a zr2 yet (2021 TRD Pro Tundra) but am really loving the ZR2, but the bed just looks plain to me. And I’m typically a clean look kinda guy. I have been looking online for ZR two decals to see if I like anything. I didn’t even notice his Silverado badge in black on the door but I kind of like it. Especially on the white truck. Not sure if it would look right on glacier blue but I like it on the white. Northern sky, glacier, blue, and white are the options I like the best. My only problem with white trucks is they generally look like work trucks. I think this makes it look really sporty and not like a work truck.
What are your thoughts on your Tundra? Why trade for a ZR2? Thanks

What are your thoughts on your Tundra? Why trade for a ZR2? Thanks
I am debating that myself. The 2021 TRD pro is reliable as all get out. And that makes me want to stay with it. The zr2 just has all the goodies I want. The HUD, the cooled seats, the interior and infotainment, the cameras, the more aggressive look, the shocks, basically all I want/need in a “work” truck. I drive about 35k miles a year.

The TRD pro just hold that value so well and is releasable but not fancy. I love it tho jut had it for 2 years and trying to decide if it’s worth it.

I am debating that myself. The 2021 TRD pro is reliable as all get out. And that makes me want to stay with it. The zr2 just has all the goodies I want. The HUD, the cooled seats, the interior and infotainment, the cameras, the more aggressive look, the shocks, basically all I want/need in a “work” truck. I drive about 35k miles a year.

The TRD pro just hold that value so well and is releasable but not fancy. I love it tho jut had it for 2 years and trying to decide if it’s worth it.
I am a fan of the old Tundra...the one you have. The new one's look cartoonish to me and the proportions are off IMPO. To me, the ZR2 is the HOTTEST looking truck on the road and one of the most capable in its class. I have had two Sierra Denalis and loved each one without ever an issue. I never thought I'd every buy a Chevy...but the ZR2 changed that for me:love:

I agree. In my opinion, the truck should be dressed up, just as the Raptors and Ram Off Road Trucks. This is a Great Truck and get a lot of compliments. People aren't sure on what it is. But they know it's not a Trailboss. I don't think it is advertised enough. And the sticker price scares a lot of buyers off. I'm Happy with my purchase.
Just have a conversation with someone on your spy(smart)phone and you will see a ZR2 commercial every 15 minutes….

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back