Build and Price configurator is up

Disappointing to see that all Silverado models are out of the supplier discount program for now.

Disappointing to see that all Silverado models are out of the supplier discount program for now.

The same goes for employee pricing. I suspect that won't last long. I can't think of a time that GM has ever done that on their trucks. I won't be buying one if this is the case.

The same goes for employee pricing. I suspect that won't last long. I can't think of a time that GM has ever done that on their trucks. I won't be buying one if this is the case.
My dealer is still accepting employee price. A few other ones I called around to also did.

My dealer is still accepting employee price. A few other ones I called around to also did.
My dealer is accepting Supplier pricing from me, but if GM isn’t offering it, what can be done? Unless they just offer it to me below invoice.

They smartly changed the trail boss to look a lot like the ZR2. IM WAFFLING BOYZ! With Brandon driving gas prices through the roof I'm looking at the 5.3 LT Boss. Talk me out of it! Lmao

They smartly changed the trail boss to look a lot like the ZR2. IM WAFFLING BOYZ! With Brandon driving gas prices through the roof I'm looking at the 5.3 LT Boss. Talk me out of it! Lmao
I don't think there will be a huge difference in MPG between the 5.3l and 6.4l?

I also think the ZR2 will holds it value much better compared to the 5.3l Trailboss.

I don't think there will be a huge difference in MPG between the 5.3l and 6.4l?

I also think the ZR2 will holds it value much better compared to the 5.3l Trailboss.

Only 1 MPG if both are on regular fuel. If the zr2 is using premium, then it's the same. So yea, not really significant.

They smartly changed the trail boss to look a lot like the ZR2. IM WAFFLING BOYZ! With Brandon driving gas prices through the roof I'm looking at the 5.3 LT Boss. Talk me out of
I’m having the same debate. The MPG difference won’t really be much but having to put in premium fuel does bug me. It shouldn’t because ultimately gas price differences are relatively minor, nowhere near a budget buster. But I think because we fill hope so frequently it is a glaring change in costs.

I just have to figure out if the benefits in the ZR2 are enough that I’d kick myself every time I climb into a Trail Boss. If that’s the case then I really should pop for the ZR2.

Your right, I just now watched a new trail boss video, pretty cool

One reason I would consider the Trail Boss (or Sierra AT4) is that turbo diesel option. I’ve heard nothing but good things about that engine.

I’m having the same debate. The MPG difference won’t really be much but having to put in premium fuel does bug me. It shouldn’t because ultimately gas price differences are relatively minor, nowhere near a budget buster. But I think because we fill hope so frequently it is a glaring change in costs.

I just have to figure out if the benefits in the ZR2 are enough that I’d kick myself every time I climb into a Trail Boss. If that’s the case then I really should pop for the ZR2.
I'm still in on the Z. You don't HAVE to put super in, but yes, MPG and performance suffers if you don't. Thanks for the reply

I'm still in on the Z. You don't HAVE to put super in, but yes, MPG and performance suffers if you don't. Thanks for the reply

The premium gas is “recommended” for the best performance of the 6.2. Not required. Obviously I will put premium gas in there unless I absolutely cannot afford it but it’s not a requirement. It will still run on regular.

Anyone have any insight as to if/when a full black interior will be available on the ZR2?
That Greystone isnt cutting for me.

Most Member Reactions

Back