Buying a ZR2 tomorrow - what to look out for?

I'm not quite an owner but I will be tomorrow. Are there items I should look out for before buying? Any problems members have noticed after purchasing? Will pics when I buy next to my Dad's Colorado ZR2
Chicks seem to trip, fall, and land inside the truck sometimes but the warranty doesn’t cover that. Recommend you keep a pack of condoms in the glove. Good luck brother.

Those who may be looking for a GM extended warranty at reasonable prices, contact Knapp Vehicle Service contracts. I don’t usually buy extended warranties, but with all the electronics and the new GM Global B systems I figured why not. I usually keep my vehicles 7+ years anyway. Knapp is part of a GM/Chevrolet dealership. I bought 100,000 mile / 8 year warranty for $1750 with a $250 deductible. They also add your current mileage to the contract. My plan expires at 109,065 miles or 8 years from purchase of the contract. A lot of warranty people use the vehicle’s In service date and mileage, basically cheating you out of time and mileage.

And for the naysayers, I have the resources to pay for repairs. It’s not really about that. I just figure it to be like vehicle insurance (liability/collision) that you have to have, but many of us never file a claim, but it’s there if needed.

Those who may be looking for a GM extended warranty at reasonable prices, contact Knapp Vehicle Service contracts. I don’t usually buy extended warranties, but with all the electronics and the new GM Global B systems I figured why not. I usually keep my vehicles 7+ years anyway. Knapp is part of a GM/Chevrolet dealership. I bought 100,000 mile / 8 year warranty for $1750 with a $250 deductible. They also add your current mileage to the contract. My plan expires at 109,065 miles or 8 years from purchase of the contract. A lot of warranty people use the vehicle’s In service date and mileage, basically cheating you out of time and mileage.

And for the naysayers, I have the resources to pay for repairs. It’s not really about that. I just figure it to be like vehicle insurance (liability/collision) that you have to have, but many of us never file a claim, but it’s there if needed.
thats a high deductable.

thats a high deductable.
Guess it’s all how you look at it. Pay $250 with warranty or $2k-$4k without. The factory 3yr/36,000 is still in effect for 2.5 years or 27,000 miles.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back