Ceramic or No?

Looks really good. I need to get my front bumper wrapped then get coating. As I was on my was to the shop for 2 week checkup on PPF a dump truck spilled something that looked like glass or plastic right in front of me on I-15. :rolleyes:

PPF is holding up well on the rocker panels.
Glad you made it out alive. I avoid anything with a dump bed or a trailer like it’s an active explosive.

They put pictures of my truck on their FB page, besides being a little over the top with filters, some good shots.

Looks amazing! Did they do paint correction on it as part of the prep?

Mine was done today by a local shop. I just don’t have access to a garage to house the truck completely in order to do a proper prep and application. Florida homes are vacation homes in design and have zero practically for long vehicles.

I will say, in person, the truck “glows” now. Almost looks as it’s own light source.

For the money, let’s hope it lasts.
The real value is when you wash it... the dirt doesn't stick... it just rolls off and truck dries pristine.

Very happy with my ceramic on my ZL1. Makes washing the car
super simple. Just use a leaf blower to dry it off. When I get my ZR2 it will be getting ceramic applied.

Looks amazing! Did they do paint correction on it as part of the prep?
To my eye, they did the prep, machine polish (swirls) and I’ll add that very little existed in the paint at drop. and spot corrected an area or two.

Orange peel is reduced from factory but still visible. Cutting the clear coat that aggressively off the truck to remove it completely wouldn’t be worth the trade off.

I did mine today. I did my wife's 21 Highlander a while back. It does make a big difference when washing. Much easier to clean. I washed her car before I washed my truck. Her car hadn't been washed in a month plus. I washed my truck last weekend. Took me probably 4 times as long to wash my non coated truck compared to her cermic coated suv. After washing them both I decided to quit putting it off. I spent the rest of the day cermic coating mine lol

Most Member Reactions

Back