Cold start runs on 1 or 2 cylinders

Rogue240

Reaction score
Started truck yesterday morning with app. Started right away nut immediately made a terrible loud sound. This is enhanced with the Norma exhaust. My poor neighbours at 6:30am

Truck just chugging idle rough sounds like only 1 or 2 cylinders are firing. Turned truck off let it sit for a couple min and it restarted fine. Took to dealership they scanned it, no codes of course. Returned home truck sat for 10 min as I got ready to go for a bike ride. States truck (all fine) backed out of driveway and noticed massive oils spill. Immediately booked it back to dealership and they took truck gave me loaner as I still have. Awesome service! Just no explanation and I hope I get my truck back soon? Anyone else share this experience?

Started truck yesterday morning with app. Started right away nut immediately made a terrible loud sound. This is enhanced with the Norma exhaust. My poor neighbours at 6:30am

Truck just chugging idle rough sounds like only 1 or 2 cylinders are firing. Turned truck off let it sit for a couple min and it restarted fine. Took to dealership they scanned it, no codes of course. Returned home truck sat for 10 min as I got ready to go for a bike ride. States truck (all fine) backed out of driveway and noticed massive oils spill. Immediately booked it back to dealership and they took truck gave me loaner as I still have. Awesome service! Just no explanation and I hope I get my truck back soon? Anyone else share this experience?
So...after seeing a massive oil spill, you drove it back to the dealer???

Started truck yesterday morning with app. Started right away nut immediately made a terrible loud sound. This is enhanced with the Norma exhaust. My poor neighbors at 6:30am

Just a friendly recommendation. If you ever notice a large amount of oil underneath your vehicle, make the assumption that it's not safe to drive without causing catastrophic damage.

Just a friendly recommendation. If you ever notice a large amount of oil underneath your vehicle, make the assumption that it's not safe to drive without causing catastrophic damage.
I check it and it was just below min line. Pulled out of drive and added a quart.

Most Member Reactions

Back