CORSA Cat-Back Exhaust 21238BPC

securityguy

Reaction score
Well, I just got back from the muffler shop that installed my Corsa. Looks AMAZING with the black quad tips and it sounds INCREDIBLE! I could not be happier. A bit loud at start up, as all of these systems are, and then tames down to a beautiful growl. It is quiet in the cabin and zero drone at any RPM. When you get on the gas, you can hear that wonderful growl but the cabin still stays quiet. I have my Borla S-Type Crate muffler available if anyone is interested (PM me and we can discuss pricing and shipping). Here are a few pics of the rear and tips.

ZR2Corsa1.jpg

ZR2Corsa2.jpg

Well, I just got back from the muffler shop that installed my Corsa. Looks AMAZING with the black quad tips and it sounds INCREDIBLE! I could not be happier. A bit loud at start up, as all of these systems are, and then tames down to a beautiful growl. It is quiet in the cabin and zero drone at any RPM. When you get on the gas, you can hear that wonderful growl but the cabin still stays quiet. I have my Borla S-Type Crate muffler available if anyone is interested (PM me and we can discuss pricing and shipping). Here are a few pics of the rear and tips.

View attachment 9263
View attachment 9264
can i have your old black tips???

can i have your old black tips???
I would be happy to give them to you but they were tossed at the muffler shop as I didn't think to keep them. The only thing I kept was the Borla :(

Last edited:
So....maybe it's me (but I don't think so). Now that I have had the Corsa installed, I am noticing slightly better performance from my truck. So much so, that I have had to turn down my Ultimate9 setting to compensate. It just feels quicker than it did with my Borla crate muffler and no it's not in my head. I am extremely pleased with this purchase and my smile while driving is bigger then ever :D

So....maybe it's me (but I don't think so). Now that I have had the Corsa installed, I am noticing slightly better performance from my truck. So much so, that I have had to turn down my Ultimate9 setting to compensate. It just feels quicker than it did with my Borla crate muffler and no it's not in my head. I am extremely pleased with this purchase and my smile while driving is bigger then ever :D
Now I’m really excited for mine to be delivered!

You should add a CAI for some extra power too!

Anytime you increase airflow you'll get increased performance, even without new mapping the fueling will be adjusted accordingly. It's not likely to be very perceptible on higher horsepower motors in heavy vehicles like the ZR2. Even if you got a 10-15 HP gain, it's only 2.5 to 3%.

Only way to know for sure is before and after dyno testing. I've done a couple vehicle intake and exhaust mods and not sure I could ever tell cause no dyno work. I've dyno tuned some motorcycles and rejetted carbs and remapped FI with confirmed and very noticleble power increases.

No dyno = guess work.

What Corsa part number did you go with? No drone even at 70 in 10th gear?

Just saw that you listed the part number in the header. Thanks.
ZERO DRONE at any RPM...loving it:love: I went with the black powder coated tips. You can get chrome or just the turn down tips like OEM.

How would you compare it in sound to the S-Type? I currently have that same crate muffler, I left the resonators in as well.

Reactions: AXE
How would you compare it in sound to the S-Type? I currently have that same crate muffler, I left the resonators in as well.
The Corsa is a much better sounding exhaust IMPO and my neighbors agree. It sounds amazing and the biggest improvement is ZERO DRONE at any RPM. You will notice an IMMEDIATE difference between the Borla and the Corsa...without question!

The Corsa is a much better sounding exhaust IMPO and my neighbors agree. It sounds amazing and the biggest improvement is ZERO DRONE at any RPM. You will notice an IMMEDIATE difference between the Borla and the Corsa...without question!
Did you have the resonators taken out when you did the S-type?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back