Cybertruck in the Hood

My other neighbor rolled this beauty out the other day. Let's see if the Tesla haters hate Fords too.

Attachments

• 20240402_105840.jpg
    20240402_105840.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 40
Have seen a few now, most likely #1 on my list of ugliest vehicles ever.

I agree on Tesla succeeding, etc. But quit calling this abomination a truck already. I drew better looking cars and trucks when I was 7-8yrs old… 🤣

Have seen a few now, most likely #1 on my list of ugliest vehicles ever.

I agree on Tesla succeeding, etc. But quit calling this abomination a truck already. I drew better looking cars and trucks when I was 7-8yrs old… 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4955.jpeg
    IMG_4955.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 9
My neighbor got a black Cybertruck. Kinda of cool looking. Must be another one around too, cause I've seen it cruising a few times.
Less than 300 miles on a full charge (without using radio, lights or AC/Heat) and less than 100 miles towing full load....waste of money if you ask me...while all these climate change freaks want to kill off oil and carbons they should do their research on how much oil and carbon output it takes to build one electric vehicle. Not to mention the cost of replacing those batteries could buy you a new REAL vehicle. Hated them in the beginning and hate them even more now. Want an electric vehicle, buy a freakin golf cart and putt yourself everywhere...at least those batteries are cheap and easily replaced at home. (Not you @AXE just in general)

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back