DV8 shackles

44sixpack

Reaction score
I know this isn't a novel idea, but I looked at a lot of shackles and I decided these were the cleanest looking. they make them in other colors too. I felt like something was missing without the ZR2 red tow hooks.

IMG_1900.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1901 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1901 - Copy.JPG
    348.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
They give you 10% off when you order. thinking about their pocket fairlead for my winch kit also.

I know this isn't a novel idea, but I looked at a lot of shackles and I decided these were the cleanest looking. they make them in other colors too. I felt like something was missing without the ZR2 red tow hooks.

View attachment 10805
not a personal fan of red but they look damn nice. black multiflex breaks it up. well done!!!

They give you 10% off when you order. thinking about their pocket fairlead for my winch kit also.

When I was looking to buy my 2500, I was looking at the same exact ones in RED. Thanks for the link.

Those shackles are nice

They don't have any UV protection so the outward facing part on mine are mate and the bumper facing part is still gloss.

I added thick clear gorilla tape to the parts that hit bumper to avoid chipping. I'll add a pic if interested.

Last edited:
CVF Offroad 875 Shackle with a 1" pin. Bought some black silicone hose 1.25" OD and 1" ID so it fits like a glove with no rattle.

Like the DV8 ones as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2563.jpeg
    IMG_2563.jpeg
    434.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2564.jpeg
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    437.9 KB · Views: 27
CVF Offroad 875 Shackle with a 1" pin. Bought some black silicone hose 1.25" OD and 1" ID so it fits like a glove with no rattle.

Like the DV8 ones as well.
That's what it needs, those shackle holes are hogged out. I believe they do that for purposes of using soft shackles that are popular for recovery nowadays.

Most Member Reactions

Back