D-ring Shackles

AXE

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has experience with these d rings for Bison bumper or any other receiver for recovery. I like the styling of these and they seem stout. In the past, I just use the standard issue no frills variety. Thought with the price of this rig it needed to look the part. Haven't decided if I want to leave them on all the time or not, but these secure better with locking pins. .

Last edited:
I'm wondering if anyone has experience with these d rings for Bison bumper or any other receiver for recovery. I like the styling of these and they seem stout. In the past, I just use the standard issue no frills variety. Thought with the price of this rig it needed to look the part. Haven't decided if I want to leave them on all the time or not, but these secure better with locking pins. .

I like them!

Reactions: AXE
Yeah they look good and have a nice design. I have some Bubba Rope soft shackles that work really well in hooks and these d ring attachment points. Not sure I really need hard shackles. Might end up looking too much like a poser.....aka Jeep owner. I pull out my recovery gear about 2-5 times per year...... not like I'm using them often......LOL

With a black truck, I think I like the elites. I think the AEV bumper needs a splash of red up front.

Reactions: AXE
I was gonna go full redneck and get those red white and blue ones. I like them, but figure they'd weather and get beat to hell and then look bad!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back