Fender Bender Need new Hood, F Bumper, and Grille (2022 Silverado ZR2 Tech Pack)

Six14ZR2

Reaction score
Was recently in a fender bender and most likely need some new body parts for the front of my car. Quick search online I haven't came across anything. Anyone have experience with ordering OEM or after market body parts?

Thanks!

Attachments

• tempImageIu35hi.png
    tempImageIu35hi.png
    1 MB · Views: 282
  • tempImageYISp3U.png
    tempImageYISp3U.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
Was recently in a fender bender and most likely need some new body parts for the front of my car. Quick search online I haven't came across anything. Anyone have experience with ordering OEM or after market body parts?

Thanks!
Hopefully you have better luck than I do getting parts. Been waiting on a skid plate for 3 months now with no ETA when it’ll be available. At least the plate did do its job.

Hopefully you have better luck than I do getting parts. Been waiting on a skid plate for 3 months now with no ETA when it’ll be available. At least the plate did do its job.
Yeah that is my fear. Rear ended a wrangler at low speed. The spare tire took the whole impact.

Attachments

• 8D86B0C8-260E-4716-AC9C-45C34BA8EC86.jpeg
    8D86B0C8-260E-4716-AC9C-45C34BA8EC86.jpeg
    451.9 KB · Views: 72
Fiberwerx just released new wide body fenders and advanced fiberglass components is making a vented hood as well that seems promising.

Zero aftermarket availability for 22.5 specific parts. Not that I would ever recommend them.

OEM crash parts take a second to production.

My advice is to take to a local shop if you are running through insurance and have them order the stuff before you drop it off.

That hood is a fixer. No need to change it.

Could sit for weeks otherwise. Rental limits on most policies are 30 days or 1000.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back