Finally got my new ride..........

Joined
Jul 6, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
IMG_3205.webp
I came from a 2017 1500.........
IMG_3138.webp
I liked this truck but it didn't pull the boat all that great over the summit in the sierra's.
IMG_3173.webp
I'll keep my 04 which I bought brand new and has over 300,00 on her. She runs like a top. I'll use her for a work truck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AXE
Congrats! Wow, that 2017 trade-in looks brand new. Smart move on the 2004. I’ve got a 2004 F-150 that my younger son drives. Both of my boys learned in that truck. But parts are starting to get a little hard to find so I’m thinking I’ll get rid of it next year. Runs like a top as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AXE
    Thread Owner
  • Thread starter
  • #3
Congrats! Wow, that 2017 trade-in looks brand new. Smart move on the 2004. I’ve got a 2004 F-150 that my younger son drives. Both of my boys learned in that truck. But parts are starting to get a little hard to find so I’m thinking I’ll get rid of it next year. Runs like a top as well.
Thank you. I just had it detailed before I sold it. I sold the 2017 to one of the guys that I used to work with. I retired early (framing contractor) and now and reaping the rewards of hard work and wear and tear on the body! Lot of fishing in the future for me! lol
 
Nice rigs!

I wish I had still had my 2005, far less electronic bullshit to worry about. It certainly doesn't ride like the ZR2 or lay down the lower, but very reliable.
 

Attachments

  • 20140211_174213.webp
    20140211_174213.webp
    124.8 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top