First Silverado ZR2 Mod?

Has anyone put 35's on their Z yet? The 33's have limited clearance as they are. A lot of us were talking about it but didn't know if they fit. Maybe just spacers.
Someone mentioned they tried in another thread with a wheel that had a more aggressive offset than stock and it rubbed with 35’s.

I took my amp steps off my AT4 before I sold it. I have them waiting for my ZR2, hopefully they find a easy fix or Ill just try plugging them in and see if they work before I mount them. I have the OBD plug n lay ones.
Good luck but AMP confirmed the module will not work with the new GM tech package. Hopefully you will be able to purchase just the control module when the new version of Power steps come out.

Has anyone thought about putting on side moulding? maybe its just me but I would like something on the sides

My first mod will be black emblems. I won't be doing a lot to mine.

Black emblems
Steps
Tonneau Cover
Flowmaster 50 series muffler

Looking to do some minor things

Tinted windows
20” wheels
Tonneau
Box rack

Interested to hear about the borla exhaust and what it’s like on highway drives.

My first full size truck so I’m kind of excited to get it

Is anyone considering a truck cap for the bed? I've been rocking the rollup tonneau cover for the past 15 years and it's definitely seen its better days, but the wife is pushing for something more secure.
My ZR2 is white. I am going with the white tri-fold cover.

Be sure to post pics when you get it on. I have yet to see one other than the stock photos.
When I get it on I will, but this is it.

Attachments

• 2F282397-CCF6-4D7F-B25E-A63BAAD5ECE6.jpeg
    2F282397-CCF6-4D7F-B25E-A63BAAD5ECE6.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 120
35” Toyo MTs and some new wheels with negative offset as soon as they have a kit for the front bumper. Apparently that’s where the rubbing will happen. Other than that, 3M Pro series protection, bed rack for pop up tent and some ditch lights

Anyone thinking about painting the red FlowTie and/or tow hooks to either black or vehicle color? I ordered my ZR2 in glacier blue and will definitely be looking to do this but not sure how yet.

Anyone thinking about painting the red FlowTie and/or tow hooks to either black or vehicle color? I ordered my ZR2 in glacier blue and will definitely be looking to do this but not sure how yet.
Not so much the flowtie but doing the tow hooks has definitely crossed my mind.

I've thought about those, but the hard roll up covers (assuming you mean something like the retractable ones?) take away more bedspace from an already short bed... still willing to consider though. Thanks!
The rev hard tonneau folds up against the glass when you need the full bed.

Got the Borlas installed yesterday. Wow!! Sound amazing! Now it sounds like a Beast!!
Awesome! Which did you go with? ATAK? How did the stock sound? I have my Borla ATAK sitting at the dealership waiting for the truck to show up lol. Would love to hear a sound clip if available!!! Congrats!

Sound clips or it didn't happen! :giggle:
There are sound clips out there but they really don't do it any justice. Truck sounds angry around town and quiets up nicely once it is in the upper gears

Got the Borlas installed yesterday. Wow!! Sound amazing! Now it sounds like a Beast!!
Also, "Borlas" as in plural? I think I may have made a big mistake.... I ordered "Borla 140775 - 3.50" Into 2.75" ATAK Series Cat-Back Exhaust System" What did you order? Sorry for all the questions... I am 2 weeks away from the truck arriving and so excited about it. Been waiting for over a year, my order started out as a 21 High Country with a lifted suspension and turned into a Z over time...

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back