First Silverado ZR2 Mod?

Also, "Borlas" as in plural? I think I may have made a big mistake.... I ordered "Borla 140775 - 3.50" Into 2.75" ATAK Series Cat-Back Exhaust System" What did you order? Sorry for all the questions... I am 2 weeks away from the truck arriving and so excited about it. Been waiting for over a year, my order started out as a 21 High Country with a lifted suspension and turned into a Z over time...
One exhaust, 2 down pipes. My dealer Ordered through GM, took about 7 days.

Ok so this will do the trick then. *phew* you had me scared for a moment there lol. I have the offroad lights and bar sitting at one store, the exhaust sitting at the dealership, the PPF and ceramic waiting at the detailer and the tonneau, LED bulbs and short antenna sitting at my shop. All I am missing is the truck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 140775-main-1-large.jpg
    140775-main-1-large.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 82
Is anyone considering a truck cap for the bed? I've been rocking the rollup tonneau cover for the past 15 years and it's definitely seen its better days, but the wife is pushing for something more secure.
I ordered an ARE the day I ordered my Z, which was a in February and the delivery date is May 20th. It was the Z2 which is their top of the line cab high. I have had one on every truck for the last 30 years. Design follows function. I will forward pics when it comes in.

Tinted 2 front windows was my first mod. Actually the high clearance steps were first..., probably add the sub. Wanted 35's but man does this truck ride good as is....View attachment 115
Did you ever change the tires? Just wondering what the largest size tire would be that would fit on the factory wheels. Or what the largest tire on a 20" rim would be.

Has anyone put 35’s on yet ?

I have 20” wheels for it just debating tires
I tried a FUEL rim, 20x9, backspace 5.00", offset +1mm and NITTO 35x1250R20 12" Ridge Grappler that I have on another truck of mine and it rubbed. I'm not wanting to alter the truck to fit the rim and tire so I am searching the right maximum combination as well. Anyone else have an answer?

I tried a FUEL rim, 20x9, backspace 5.00", offset +1mm and NITTO 35x1250R20 12" Ridge Grappler that I have on another truck of mine and it rubbed. I'm not wanting to alter the truck to fit the rim and tire so I am searching the right maximum combination as well. Anyone else have an answer?
I’m in the same boat, and am ordering the same tire….. might have to just order a metric size between.

Did it rub bad ? Like if I went to a “34”

I’m in the same boat, and am ordering the same tire….. might have to just order a metric size between.

Did it rub bad ? Like if I went to a “34”
When I put it on I was on level ground (my shop) and it rubbed turning both ways. I never drove it. I hope 34s will be okay but have not ordered yet. I am not sure whether to go with the 20s or stick with 18s and larger tire. Either way if anyone has done this, let us know.

I ordered the GMPE through the GM accessories website. The dealership put the exhaust on for an extra $90; which was worth since I didn't have to dispose of the old exhaust or the packaging.

After looking over the exhaust, it doesn't look right. I looked today and the exhaust is no longer available on the GM accessories page. The P/N that was ordered and installed is: 84964744, which is the same P/N for the bumper with exhaust cut-outs.

I am now awaiting on what the dealership will do since this is an "obsolete" part number. I have less than 500 miles on my ZR2.

GM Accessories has a sale right now.

$100-$249= 10% below MSRP
$250-$499= 15% below MSRP
$500+= $20% below MSRP

Might save you money on those Borla exhaust, steps or tonneau covers.

Also, "Borlas" as in plural? I think I may have made a big mistake.... I ordered "Borla 140775 - 3.50" Into 2.75" ATAK Series Cat-Back Exhaust System" What did you order? Sorry for all the questions... I am 2 weeks away from the truck arriving and so excited about it. Been waiting for over a year, my order started out as a 21 High Country with a lifted suspension and turned into a Z over time...
This part number is for the exhaust exiting through the bumper. Will it fit? The ZR2 sits higher than the others also. Just curious how this will fit. GM took all the exhaust options off the accessories website.

This part number is for the exhaust exiting through the bumper. Will it fit? The ZR2 sits higher than the others also. Just curious how this will fit. GM took all the exhaust options off the accessories website.
This one is the only one that will work with ZR2. 19433388

It's still on the accessory website now.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back