Forward Collision Alert light (FCA) and Drivers Assist

SeaHunt

Reaction score
Just noticed today that my amber forward collision alert light on the instrument panel is staying on constantly and doesn't go off and the drivers assist doesn't work. Any of you guys experienced this incident before ? Is there a way to reset it by perhaps pulling some fuses ? Thank you !

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-27 225930.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-27 225930.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
Yep I had a post about it along with others. Was triggered by someone making a late left turn in front of me after I got a green and started into intersection. It went off after a couple days.

Just noticed today that my amber forward collision alert light on the instrument panel is staying on constantly and doesn't go off and the drivers assist doesn't work. Any of you guys experienced this incident before ? Is there a way to reset it by perhaps pulling some fuses ? Thank you !
Try cleaning your front windshield/camera. I believe the collision system is camera and radar based. It’s happened to me twice, cleaning has resolved it being stuck.

I had the same happen to me a week or so ago. This thread helped reset it. Basically pull fuse F11 on the passenger side for a few mins.

I had the same happen to me a week or so ago. This thread helped reset it. Basically pull fuse F11 on the passenger side for a few mins.

Thank you very much for your input, I went ahead and pulled fuse 11 for 10 mins and the warning is gone. Let's see if this fix is long term. It happened a few days after the vehicle took an update. I also cleaned the windshield off really well especially around the camera area as they say that could also cause an error.

Yep I had a post about it along with others. Was triggered by someone making a late left turn in front of me after I got a green and started into intersection. It went off after a couple days.
I went ahead and pulled fuse 11 on the passenger side for 10 mins and the light went off. I hope this takes care of this situation long term. This happened a few days after the truck took an update.

Reactions: AXE
I tend to have that pop up in colder weather. No issues this summer though. Just goes away in its own so no clue as to the cause.

I tend to have that pop up in colder weather. No issues this summer though. Just goes away in its own so no clue as to the cause.
I pulled that number 11 fuse on the passenger side for 10 mins and so far it's been ok. Today my truck took another update. I heard comments that it was due to a corrupt update before this new came out today.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back