Front Parking Assist

D265

Reaction score
Just upgraded from a 2020 TB to a 2023 ZR2. Is it a shortage thing or do none of the ZR2's have the front parking assist?

Just upgraded from a 2020 TB to a 2023 ZR2. Is it a shortage thing or do none of the ZR2's have the front parking assist?
The ZR2 is designed to be an off-road vehicle. Therefore, they do not have front sensors and, most likely, never will. I wish they came standard with the option to turn off the fronts when going off-road.

The ZR2 is designed to be an off-road vehicle. Therefore, they do not have front sensors and, most likely, never will. I wish they came standard with the option to turn off the fronts when going off-road.
Whatever that means. Why have them on the back then?

I'm an avid hunter and probably spend more time off road than most guys that buy the ZR2. I went through 2 of the Colorado ZR2's when they came out. Not having that front sensor really sucks.

Yeah there's the front facing camera but the beep and automatic pop of the parking sensor is incredibly useful. I'm sure I'll use the front camera all the time, no more getting out to see what's going on which is great. But getting rid of the parking sensor was a dumb idea.

Whatever that means. Why have them on the back then?

I'm an avid hunter and probably spend more time off road than most guys that buy the ZR2. I went through 2 of the Colorado ZR2's when they came out. Not having that front sensor really sucks.

Yeah there's the front facing camera but the beep and automatic pop of the parking sensor is incredibly useful. I'm sure I'll use the front camera all the time, no more getting out to see what's going on which is great. But getting rid of the parking sensor was a dumb idea.
Why on the back? Because they only work in reverse and would create no annoyance. The fronts, as was stated above, would constantly be beeping when going off road. I am a fan of the front sensors and, if Chevy was concerned about the beeping, they should give us the option to turn off the fronts while leaving the rears operational. It is what it is. You can always install an aftermarket system if you find you really need or want them. I have done that in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
Only $14K for front sensors, messaging seats and a better stereo. Count me in 😂
Screenshot_20230603_220223_Chrome.jpg

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back