GM Recall N222386380

T-Dubya

Reaction score
This notice popped up on the myChevrolet app last night. I haven’t seen this issue and am personally leary of applying updates these days. They seem to fix one thing and break another at times. Has anyone else applied the update? Always appreciative of Guinea pigs that save me future frustration. :)

IMG_1494.jpeg

Mine updated in March. Only thing I noticed after was auto high beams need turned on after each restart.

Mine updated in March. Only thing I noticed after was auto high beams need turned on after each restart.
Noticed that as well. Not that I can ever use them as when you have fogs enabled, that feature is deactivated.

My wife’s fusion keeps memory for fog lights. If you have them set to on, they are on with the headlights (no boost auto mod required).

Also, auto high beams will still function and re-enable fogs when it switches back to low beams.

This is easy stuff to fix GM. Come on.

Yes mine is the same way told my dealer they one said they couldn’t get it to duplicate the concern and also they said I have to reset the system and never showed me how they gave me papers describing the intelibeam system

Yes mine is the same way told my dealer they one said they couldn’t get it to duplicate the concern and also they said I have to reset the system and never showed me how they gave me papers describing the intelibeam system
Did they do the same reset outlined here? Not sure if this is related or not:

GM Infotainment with built-in Google (2022+ full-size trucks and SUVs, Cadillac Lyriq, 2023+ midsize trucks)

• While in “Park”, press and hold the phone hangup button on the steering wheel for 10 seconds. (or 20)

Did they do the same reset outlined here? Not sure if this is related or not:

GM Infotainment with built-in Google (2022+ full-size trucks and SUVs, Cadillac Lyriq, 2023+ midsize trucks)

• While in “Park”, press and hold the phone hangup button on the steering wheel for 10 seconds. (or 20)
No mine was way different than that, mine never really said how to reset it the auto high beam system. Holding the hang up button resets the auto high beam?

No mine was way different than that, mine never really said how to reset it the auto high beam system. Holding the hang up button resets the auto high beam?
Really not sure how it all ties together. I just know that the recall mentions that the radio may stay on for 5 minutes after the update. There could be some relation, but who knows?

This notice popped up on the myChevrolet app last night. I haven’t seen this issue and am personally leary of applying updates these days. They seem to fix one thing and break another at times. Has anyone else applied the update? Always appreciative of Guinea pigs that save me future frustration. :)

View attachment 55371st recall I ever had done. Just make sure they don't accidentally program it is a Tahoe like they did on mine. Finally found the right dealership l and got it flashed to the ZR2 animation.

Can you run a jumper wire in the fuse box from the drl fuse to the fogs? I've done that on previous trucks and it was a good mod. I like how it looks with them on and better visibility. Might have to take a look at the fuse box.

My unit refuses to do the update. I get the notification, but it will not update and hasn't for the last two months. The dealer says they can't help as GM does not allow them to pick specific updates to install :(
SG, mine did the same - the fix for me was to hit the <Reschedule> icon on the screen, instead of <Install>, then I was given two or three options - and chose the install. Can't remember specifics - but it worked.

SG, mine did the same - the fix for me was to hit the <Reschedule> icon on the screen, instead of <Install>, then I was given two or three options - and chose the install. Can't remember specifics - but it worked.
Unfortunately, I don't even get that far. When I select to check updates, it is grayed out and I am dead in the water. I do this after my app tells me I have an update available and which one it is.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back