Has anyone painted the ZR2 in their bed?

Swan

Reaction score
I was sitting on the tail gate watching my son play drinking a beer. I had just picked up some bright red spray paint to paint my mailbox flag and was wondering what it would look like to paint the ZR2 in the bed.

Has anyone done this?

I was sitting on the tail gate watching my son play drinking a beer. I had just picked up some bright red spray paint to paint my mailbox flag and was wondering what it would look like to paint the ZR2 in the bed.

Has anyone done this?
Pretty cool idea. Done correctly it would look pretty sweet

Has anyone done this?
I would have done it, but my Decked drawer system covers it. Do post pics if you do it!
Kind of like you never know if you like an addition until it is there for a while. I am still on the fence for this one i did.

Attachments

• 20230306_181325.jpg
    20230306_181325.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I would have done it, but my Decked drawer system covers it. Do post pics if you do it!
Kind of like you never know if you like an addition until it is there for a while. I am still on the fence for this one i did.
That looks nice.

I like the idea, but the ZR2 is WAY too big for that space. A much smaller version that is more subtle would be a better choice.

Most Member Reactions

Back