Head rest

42Stiches received my head rests today. He’s already done and will be shipping them tomorrow!
View attachment 847
I had a Colorado ZR2 that had the logo on the head rest…I personally am glad its not on the Silverado.
Would have been nice as an option for those that prefer the look though.
Have to say, those look like OEM

Has anyone gone with yellow instead of a red “2”? Would love to see how it turned out.

Any chance of a group/forum discount??
The cost, including shipping is very reasonable. I think the only way it could be cheaper is if you lived next door to 42Stitches. I paid a little more because I was dumb and only did the front headrests. After seeing others getting all four done I sent the rear headrests to them.

I had Jim add the mountains added above the ZR2..

Attachments

• IMG_1867[1].JPG
    IMG_1867[1].JPG
    199 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1868[1].JPG
    IMG_1868[1].JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1869[1].JPG
    IMG_1869[1].JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 121
The cost, including shipping is very reasonable. I think the only way it could be cheaper is if you lived next door to 42Stitches. I paid a little more because I was dumb and only did the front headrests. After seeing others getting all four done I sent the rear headrests to them.
I went to the website after my post expecting pricing much higher. I agree, $130 for all four is a great deal.

I only did the front because I see the rears as a waste of money. That's just me.....

Agree, half the cost is shipping.

Now that I have changed my stitching color to red, I am going to get these headrests. Black or red mountain range? Leaning black.

Attachments

• IMG_3806.png
    IMG_3806.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 50

Most Member Reactions

Back