Hello from Central Florida

Waterman

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site. Have a couple questions I’m hoping you’ll have some answers to. I just purchased a used 2022 1500 ZR2 with 14k miles. I like it because someone had installed the power running boards, and a hard rolling tonneau cover. I also found LED lights under the truck and wheel wells that I installed an app for and they worked!

I’m trying to lift the truck to fit 35’s with 22” wheels with a -44 offset. I really only wanted to do a 2”-3” lift if possible. I checked with Readylift and they only offer a 4” lift, 6” lift, as well as a level kit. I’m not sure why they offer a level kit as my truck sits higher in the front now (I’m measuring 25.75” from center of wheel to wheel well in front and 25.25” in rear. Does this make sense? Do these trucks come stock with those measurements? It appears someone already did a level to the truck but no signs of anything installed.

Any recommendations on which lift will fit my needs without going another 4” or 6”? I’m also working on hertz Mille speaker upgrade with JL audio subs as well as exhaust.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Don

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpeg
    IMG_0282.jpeg
    527.1 KB · Views: 44
My 22 was pretty close to level, but slightly lower in front. I'd say that's the norm.

If you want a bigger lift, I think some have installed the BDS lift if you do a search.

That much wheel offset is gonna cause some issues as there is no room in these wheel wells and you will likely hit inside rear of wheel well and front bumper with 35s, even with a lift.

Make sure your lift can accommodate the Multimatic DSSV shocks which is what makes this truck ride so well. If not, may as well trade it for a Trail Boss and you can run whatever lift you need to clear those wide/tall tires and wheels.

Thanks AXE! I was looking at the Peak 2.25” lift but can’t find much information on it and no contact number on their website.

Has anyone installed the Peak 2.25” lift? I tried searching on here but can’t find much.

Reactions: AXE
There are several people that have done the peak kit. If you want bigger tires and negative offset for a better stance you can run 295s and 9 inch wide -12 wheels. I did that and it still requires some trimming, but I did not level it.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back