Hello from Southern California !

GlacierZR2

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ! Glad I found this Forum. Hope to meet with some great people.
My name is Marcin, originally from Poland, I live and explore around United States since 2008. Now "stuck" in Ventura County / Southern California.
Had few cars and trucks last 15 years, 2x Jeep Wrangler,2x F150 and 22' Ford Bronco. I was working for Ford Dealership.
Now I'm working for Chevrolet and few days ago got myself into 2023 Glacier Blue ZR2 1500.
It is the nicest truck/vehicle I owned. No sexy pictures. But soon I will take some.
Tech Package, Sunroof, Gloss Black Wheels.
As of now managed to swap the whip antenna for a short one, in process of changing all the emblems (all dark ZR2 badging and a black 6.2 on the hood),
painting the flow tie gloss black.
Swapped license plate lights & reverse light bulbs for LED's.
Black Lug Nuts will go on with the first tire rotation.

Thanks for having me!

Marcin

My name is Marcin, originally from Poland, I live and explore around United States since 2008. Now "stuck" in Ventura County / Southern California.
Had few cars and trucks last 15 years, 2x Jeep Wrangler,2x F150 and 22' Ford Bronco. I was working for Ford Dealership.
Now I'm working for Chevrolet and few days ago got myself into 2023 Glacier Blue ZR2 1500.
It is the nicest truck/vehicle I owned. No sexy pictures. But soon I will take some.
As of now managed to swap the whip antenna for a short one, in process of changing all the emblems (all dark ZR2 badging and a black 6.2 on the hood),

Thanks for having me!

Marcin
Hello and Welcome I'm also from So Cali Riverside County.

Thanks for having me!

Marcin
welcome

I'm also looking to black out the flow tie. Share some pics when you get it painted.

Thanks for having me!

Marcin
Welcome 🇵🇱

IMG_4733.jpeg

I had mine hydro dipped. A lot of people have used plastidip, but the hydro dip has held up really well.

Anyone know the part number for the flowtie? I want to have it painted, but would rather just buy a new one in case I break something getting it out.

PART # 85658382 / unfortunately backordered
Thanks. I totally ordered the wrong part then. 🤣

Well, I guess it will be a surprise because I could find no picture for the part I did order, #84865799

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back