Hood deflector

Capr1cess

Reaction score
Anyone running a hood deflector/bug rock guard on the front edge of the hood? I've been running the AVS brand Aeroskin on my previous trucks. I called them and the gave me a part number that said would work with the ZR2. Ordered it and it didnt match up at all! GM lists a LUND brand on the accessories page but if you look that up its for the LTD 1500. Trying to avoid leading edge rock chips on the hood as I travel alot. I know I could run the 3M vinyl but I like the look of the matt black hood protectors. Thanks!

Anyone running a hood deflector/bug rock guard on the front edge of the hood? I've been running the AVS brand Aeroskin on my previous trucks. I called them and the gave me a part number that said would work with the ZR2. Ordered it and it didnt match up at all! GM lists a LUND brand on the accessories page but if you look that up its for the LTD 1500. Trying to avoid leading edge rock chips on the hood as I travel alot. I know I could run the 3M vinyl but I like the look of the matt black hood protectors. Thanks!

I see the LTD lists 4 different versions from Lund, and 2 versions from EGR.
The MCM only lists the 2 versions from EGR so I would assume those are compatible.

Hood Deflector in Matte Black by EGR - Part No. : 19417468 - MSRP $109.00
Hood Deflector in Dark Smoke by EGR – Part No. : 19417467 - MSRP $99.00

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back