Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_7350.jpeg
    IMG_7350.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_7351.jpeg
    IMG_7351.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 168
Can you load tunes and overtime speed limiter and dfm?

Can you load tunes and overtime speed limiter and dfm?
This will allow full tuning. Yes you should be able to remove speed limiters and dfm. Along with loading tuning different tunes. However you will have to have a laptop HP software/hardware and knowledge of tuning to make changes. I have already been in contact with my tuner just waiting to hear back from him. Also waiting on HP to get full cost because will have to send them ECM and TCM to have unlocked. Soon as I know more I will post here.

This will allow full tuning. Yes you should be able to remove speed limiters and dfm. Along with loading tuning different tunes. However you will have to have a laptop HP software/hardware and knowledge of tuning to make changes. I have already been in contact with my tuner just waiting to hear back from him. Also waiting on HP to get full cost because will have to send them ECM and TCM to have unlocked. Soon as I know more I will post here.
Let me know how this goes for you. I'm interested as well.

Let me know how this goes for you. I'm interested as well.
So wanted to give an update I have been talking with my tuner Nelson from San Antonio. He is ready to go and I just need to send him my ECM and TCM. He is going to have HP unlock it and send it back. Have to go through him as currently HP is only unlocking ECM’s for retailers. Once this is done we will be able to start tuning. If all goes well I hope to have completed by end of September. Have to save up some extra cash to get everything done I want.

So wanted to give an update I have been talking with my tuner Nelson from San Antonio. He is ready to go and I just need to send him my ECM and TCM. He is going to have HP unlock it and send it back. Have to go through him as currently HP is only unlocking ECM’s for retailers. Once this is done we will be able to start tuning. If all goes well I hope to have completed by end of September. Have to save up some extra cash to get everything done I want.
How long is their process?

HP had a three day turnaround. However I have to ship to tuner then ship from there and all back again so should be right at a week
That’s a decent amount of downtime. Curious if sending off the ECU will be the only programming available since they switched to the Global B or if plug-in solutions will eventually come.

Most Member Reactions

Back