HUD Display dash cover / trim

Nb12

Reaction score
Hi, Does anyone know the part number to the dash trim piece that covers the hud display? It's the raised piece on dash that has cut out for hud. Just bought brand new 23 ZR2 on Sat and the trim was / is damaged...Dealership is balking at warranty claim.
Thanks so much for any help.

Hi, Does anyone know the part number to the dash trim piece that covers the hud display? It's the raised piece on dash that has cut out for hud. Just bought brand new 23 ZR2 on Sat and the trim was / is damaged...Dealership is balking at warranty claim.
Thanks so much for any help.
BS...you bought a new vehicle...they need to replace the part. If they hassle you, go to another dealer!

BS...you bought a new vehicle...they need to replace the part. If they hassle you, go to another dealer!
I agree 100%! They're trying to say the whole dash might need to be replaced which makes zero sense.
I agree 100%. They're saying the whole dash needs replaced which makes no sense.. Looks like a bezel that just snaps over the top of hud to me.

I can't help you on the part number, but it 100 percent is just a panel that pops off. I've had mine out when I upgraded my sound system. You have to remove the plastic on the apillers first then that dash piece comes right off. You could do it in 15 mins in a parking lot.
20221022_192248.jpg

I can't help you on the part number, but it 100 percent is just a panel that pops off. I've had mine out when I upgraded my sound system. You have to remove the plastic on the apillers first then that dash piece comes right off. You could do it in 15 mins in a parking lot.
View attachment 1461
Thanks so much!

Most Member Reactions

Back