Intro

rdbradford88

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just became the owner of this '24 ZR2 Bison 2500 back in February, and so far its been great! looking forward to some mods already, and as you can tell, step 1 was the Diamondback HD cover. Also really looking forward to find some nice trails to take it overlanding. Not a whole lot out here in Illinois, but i have plans for some trips out west.
Cheers! 🍻
chevy 3.jpg
chevy 5 (Edited).jpg

Hey everyone,
Just became the owner of this '24 ZR2 Bison 2500 back in February, and so far its been great! looking forward to some mods already, and as you can tell, step 1 was the Diamondback HD cover. Also really looking forward to find some nice trails to take it overlanding. Not a whole lot out here in Illinois, but i have plans for some trips out west.
Cheers! 🍻
View attachment 12748View attachment 12749
Congratulations, nothing like a black hd.
Enjoy those trails😀. Welcome😀

Hey everyone,
Cheers! 🍻
View attachment 12748View attachment 12749
very nice looking rig! welcome.

Most Member Reactions

Back