Just picked mine up!!! - (first mod details inc.)

markbern

Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy to announce I finally got mine back from the detailer and the shop putting the aftermarket parts on!!!

Purchased with Multiflex tailgate, tech package and sunroof

First mods done:
Go Rhino 2.0 Sports bar (non retractable option)
5x KC Gravity Pro 6 spotlights - front facing
2x KC C2 LED - rear facing
Coyote 2" wheel adapters
Borla Atak catbak exhaust
S&B Cold air intake
Door Sill Plates - Illuminated, Silverado Logo – 84359682
Moulded Assist Steps - Sport Step, Silverado Script, Black - 84742421
Bed Extender/Bed Divider - Black – 19417394
Tailgate Step Lighting – 84347814
3M PPF on front and lower doors
System X Ceramic Coating - entire truck
5% Tint on all door windows and rear window

Gotta admit, I do love driving this truck, she turns a lot of heads and sounds like an absolute beast!!!

Attachments

• ZR2 - front.jpg
    ZR2 - front.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 1,057
Happy to announce I finally got mine back from the detailer and the shop putting the aftermarket parts on!!!

Purchased with Multiflex tailgate, tech package and sunroof

First mods done:
Go Rhino 2.0 Sports bar (non retractable option)
5x KC Gravity Pro 6 spotlights - front facing
2x KC C2 LED - rear facing
Coyote 2" wheel adapters
Borla Atak catbak exhaust
S&B Cold air intake
Door Sill Plates - Illuminated, Silverado Logo – 84359682
Moulded Assist Steps - Sport Step, Silverado Script, Black - 84742421
Bed Extender/Bed Divider - Black – 19417394
Tailgate Step Lighting – 84347814
3M PPF on front and lower doors
System X Ceramic Coating - entire truck
5% Tint on all door windows and rear window

Gotta admit, I do love driving this truck, she turns a lot of heads and sounds like an absolute beast!!!
Show the illuminated door sill plates!

Show the illuminated door sill plates!
Absolutely! I have to post tomorrow though because I don't use her as the daily and I am at work. But I will take a picture at night tonight and post in the morning.

Just more noticeable when it is dark is all. But I do apologize for making you wait!!!

Absolutely! I have to post tomorrow though because I don't use her as the daily and I am at work. But I will take a picture at night tonight and post in the morning.

Just more noticeable when it is dark is all. But I do apologize for making you wait!!!
Its cool, I work for a living.......but yeah.......I can't wait to see. I love details.

I hope yours improves. Nothing catastrophic here yet!
I survived it haha! Thank you. Last night I snapped a couple pics of the door sill plates, took one during daylight and one when the sun went down so you can see both. I like em!

Attachments

• 20220614_214047.jpg
    20220614_214047.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 20220614_174447.jpg
    20220614_174447.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 333
Do you have a side profile shot of the sports bar? Been looking into that

Do you have a side profile shot of the sports bar? Been looking into that
I don't at this moment, but I can! Same deal as before with the door sill though, I don't take my truck to work, so I need to wait til tonight to take a picture and post it tomorrow. But I will get that for you! Just a side profile? Or are there other areas that you would like a close up of?

I don't at this moment, but I can! Same deal as before with the door sill though, I don't take my truck to work, so I need to wait til tonight to take a picture and post it tomorrow. But I will get that for you! Just a side profile? Or are there other areas that you would like a close up of?
Side profile is what I'm most interested in, but if you have a couple other pics of course I'd love to see those too.

Side profile is what I'm most interested in, but if you have a couple other pics of course I'd love to see those too.
I will grab one of the side and maybe a couple to show potential clearance issues with a tonneau install. Additionally I will let you know that the way the bar sits it does not obstruct the mirror camera if you have the tech package, so all clear there!

Looks great! Two questions:
Do you have a before / after on the wheel offset?
Can you grab a picture of the tailgate step lights?

Thank you! I can see if I can get a before picture from the pictures my buddy at the dealership sent me. And I can absolutely get you the picture of the tailgate step lighting tonight when I go home. I will do a light and dark for comparison for you. Just have to wait til tomorrow to post. (I forgot my password so I don't want to go through the hassle of logging in with my phone and need to use my work computer lol)

Sorry, Rufio, I am a POS.... I got distracted last night and totally spaced on the pics you asked for. I will set a reminder in my phone tonight. I apologize for the delay!

Here are off/on pics of the tailgate step lights, and this is the best I can do for a before/after of the wheel spacers.
I can do a straight on shot of the spacers on, but I captured the same angle for now

Attachments

• Before spacer.jpg
    Before spacer.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 443
  • After spacer.jpg
    After spacer.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 443
  • 20220615_212810.jpg
    20220615_212810.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 20220615_212853.jpg
    20220615_212853.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 433
Here are off/on pics of the tailgate step lights, and this is the best I can do for a before/after of the wheel spacers.
I can do a straight on shot of the spacers on, but I captured the same angle for now
Looks awesome - definitely like the offset look.

Looks awesome - definitely like the offset look.
Thank you! I will warn you though, if you go the spacer route. I have had some rubbing on full turn with the little plastic guard at the back of the wheel well. I think I can remedy it with a heat gun and some bending, but there is definitely rubbing. Just don't want you to be surprised if you go that route.

Eventually I will get offset rims, but I wanted to use the rims she came with for a bit and use a bit of that factory rubber before I blow more cash lol

Looks great! Do you have the part number for the spacers?

Most Member Reactions

Back