Q's ZR2 Mods

Those wheels are spot on and make the truck look great with the wider stance. It's really the one thing missing from this truck.

I think the Goodyear Territory MTs are a really nice looking tire. I hope they offer a lot more sizes in the future for more customization.

Decided to change the look of the front and rear bumpers. I’d been looking at aftermarket rear bumpers. Seeing there’s not anything available for the front to match, I figured I’d go a different route. Had the front and rear bumpers coated in Line-X coating. I also had the silver fascia skid plate, the front and rear bow ties done. I haven’t installed the rear bow tie yet. It may not be something for everyone, but I think it turned out pretty good. It’s going to take a big a$$ rock to chip it now 😂
IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0688.jpeg
IMG_0690.jpeg
IMG_0692.jpeg
IMG_0691.jpeg
IMG_0695.jpeg

Decided to change the look of the front and rear bumpers. I’d been looking at aftermarket rear bumpers. Seeing there’s not anything available for the front to match, I figured I’d go a different route. Had the front and rear bumpers coated in Line-X coating. I also had the silver fascia skid plate, the front and rear bow ties done. I haven’t installed the rear bow tie yet. It may not be something for everyone, but I think it turned out pretty good. It’s going to take a big a$$ rock to chip it now 😂View attachment 9821View attachment 9822View attachment 9823View attachment 9824View attachment 9825View attachment 9826
Sweet! What did that run ya?

Decided to change the look of the front and rear bumpers. I’d been looking at aftermarket rear bumpers. Seeing there’s not anything available for the front to match, I figured I’d go a different route. Had the front and rear bumpers coated in Line-X coating. I also had the silver fascia skid plate, the front and rear bow ties done. I haven’t installed the rear bow tie yet. It may not be something for everyone, but I think it turned out pretty good. It’s going to take a big a$$ rock to chip it now 😂View attachment 9821View attachment 9822View attachment 9823View attachment 9824View attachment 9825View attachment 9826
Looks good to me! Did they pull all the parts or do it as one spray?

I'm about to Line-X my rocker panels and doors to the top of the rough orange peel section. It's got so many rock chips it looks like shit. It might not look as refined as nice shiny new paint, but it will be effective and protect the sheet metal.

Looks good to me! Did they pull all the parts or do it as one spray?

I'm about to Line-X my rocker panels and doors to the top of the rough orange peel section. It's got so many rock chips it looks like shit. It might not look as refined as nice shiny new paint, but it will be effective and protect the sheet metal.
They pulled it apart and sprayed each part individually. They said it was very time consuming, but it achieved the best look. I had them leave the factory plastic on both bumpers alone. Didn’t want them covered at this point.

IMG_0677.jpeg

They pulled it apart and sprayed each part individually. They said it was very time consuming, but it achieved the best look. I had them leave the factory plastic on both bumpers alone. Didn’t want them covered at this point.

View attachment 9851
Yeah, when I Line-Xd my lower facia, it took more time to pull than I thought it would. I masked some of the areas where bolts and plastic trim mated to prevent fitting issues. It is definitely a project to do it right.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back