Just picked mine up!!! - (first mod details inc.)

Happy to announce I finally got mine back from the detailer and the shop putting the aftermarket parts on!!!

Purchased with Multiflex tailgate, tech package and sunroof

First mods done:
Go Rhino 2.0 Sports bar (non retractable option)
5x KC Gravity Pro 6 spotlights - front facing
2x KC C2 LED - rear facing
Coyote 2" wheel adapters
Borla Atak catbak exhaust
S&B Cold air intake
Door Sill Plates - Illuminated, Silverado Logo – 84359682
Moulded Assist Steps - Sport Step, Silverado Script, Black - 84742421
Bed Extender/Bed Divider - Black – 19417394
Tailgate Step Lighting – 84347814
3M PPF on front and lower doors
System X Ceramic Coating - entire truck
5% Tint on all door windows and rear window

Gotta admit, I do love driving this truck, she turns a lot of heads and sounds like an absolute beast!!!
Nice set up. I've been looking at sports bars and like the GO Rhino 2.0. I think GM is still not allowing orders on the factory sports bar. Inventory issue. I want the exhaust but didn't realize the atak version will work on the ZR2. Need to look into this as I prefer this over the OE endorsed version.

Side profile is what I'm most interested in, but if you have a couple other pics of course I'd love to see those too.
Sorry I took so long. I grabbed a few angles for you though! Let me know if you need anything else!!

Attachments

• 20220618_102807.jpg
    20220618_102807.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 20220618_102815.jpg
    20220618_102815.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 226
  • 20220618_102824.jpg
    20220618_102824.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 229
Looks great! Do you have the part number for the spacers?
Thank you! I do!

Coyote 2" 6x5.5 wheel adapters - SKU
6550-6550H-E14

I mentioned in a previous post that you will get some rubbing at full turn with these though. Just so it doesn't surprise you if you go that route!!

Nice set up. I've been looking at sports bars and like the GO Rhino 2.0. I think GM is still not allowing orders on the factory sports bar. Inventory issue. I want the exhaust but didn't realize the atak version will work on the ZR2. Need to look into this as I prefer this over the OE endorsed version.
Thank you! I think the GM sports bar would interfere with the mirror camera in the 3rd brakelight. That's why I avoided it. The gorhino has space so it doesn't impair the vision.

As for the Atak, this is what I bought "Borla 140775 - 3.50" Into 2.75" ATAK Series Cat-Back Exhaust System"

I had the dealership install it, so I can't say for sure if there are fitment issues, but they didn't mention any to me if there was.

Thank you! I do!

Coyote 2" 6x5.5 wheel adapters - SKU
6550-6550H-E14

I mentioned in a previous post that you will get some rubbing at full turn with these though. Just so it doesn't surprise you if you go that route!!
Thanks for the part number. Is that the same for the rears? Thanks.

Thanks for the part number. Is that the same for the rears? Thanks.
No problem! Yes I did the same front and rear.

Just an Fyi though, there is another thread where people were talking about spacers. One person mentioned they got 1.5" and experienced no rubbing. I am thinking that would have potentially been a better option for me. Live and learn though!

Mark - Nice Truck. I like what you did!

First thing I did was Tints... second was spacers... the truck looks under stanced without them. Had the slight rub on full lock right while in reverse.

Mark - Nice Truck. I like what you did!

First thing I did was Tints... second was spacers... the truck looks under stanced without them. Had the slight rub on full lock right while in reverse.
Thanks! Yours too! And a fellow Ontarian :). I had 2" spacers and I purchased 1.5 because the rub got to be too aggravating to listen to whenever I turned. What size did you go with?

Thanks! Yours too! And a fellow Ontarian :). I had 2" spacers and I purchased 1.5 because the rub got to be too aggravating to listen to whenever I turned. What size did you go with?
Are you still getting rubbing with The 1.5” spacers? Which part number did you go with? Why’d you go with Coyote over Bora?

Hey Mark,

1.5's ... very slight rub at full lock, depending on incline/decline.

Are you still getting rubbing with The 1.5” spacers? Which part number did you go with? Why’d you go with Coyote over Bora?

I haven't put them in yet. They got delivered and I got shipped out for work for 2 months lol. But I can update when I get a chance for sure.

Hey Mark,

1.5's ... very slight rub at full lock, depending on incline/decline.
That's disheartening to read lol. Slight is better than the rub I was getting at 2" though at least. My turning radius is vastly reduced right now.

That's disheartening to read lol. Slight is better than the rub I was getting at 2" though at least. My turning radius is vastly reduced right now.
Do you have any pictures of your truck with the spacers on? Im new here, so I'm sorry if you have already posted a pic and I missed it. Ordered my Zr2 in January. hoping it'll be here in august but am trying to get an idea of things id like to do.

Do you have any pictures of your truck with the spacers on? Im new here, so I'm sorry if you have already posted a pic and I missed it. Ordered my Zr2 in January. hoping it'll be here in august but am trying to get an idea of things id like to do.
Ordered in January and expected in August??? Why?

Ordered in January and expected in August??? Why?
Not sure. My dealership is waiting for an allocation. Honestly not complaining though. Finishing my masters in may and will start work in july so it'll give me some cushion. I was told it was about 7-8 months for build times across the country

I do, but not on my computer right now. If you go back to page 1 and look at post #17 there are before/after shots of the rims with and without spacers

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back