Last Chance RAM TRX

Time is running out to enjoy this beast!

Yeah, that sucks. The TRX was my favorite. I just wasn't willing to spend that extra 20K for the level 2 equipment. The Ram GT is also very nice, and has a shifter instead of that knob. They are really hard to find. The one I was able to find had "E" torque which I wasn't sure about. I hate to see these V8's die off! Damn government bullshit! Thanks for posting.

Yeah, they are an impressive rig for sure. See a few of them around my hood. Wouldn't mind getting one!

I'm really confused why they are killing all these models. I thought the TRX was still a good seller.

Reactions: AXE
I'm really confused why they are killing all these models. I thought the TRX was still a good seller.
CAFE standards. The challenger and charger were also class leaders.

It becomes impossible to be profitable after buying all the carbon credits to be in compliance.

Stellantis killed off all “HEMI” production in favor of the GME-T6. Expect the new version to come equipped with it on the nextgen ram platform.

GM sells substantially more volume of BOF trucks to offset the cost. Also why they are pounding EV’s and minuscule 3-4 cylinder engines to offset the truck sales.

CAFE to be has never been fair to known major truck producers. The Japanese companies sell weed wacker vehicles and have no issue meeting the average.

Probably be worth $1M at Barret Jackson in 2035!

I'm not surprised! Horsepower rules in sand & mud. Yah, TRX!!
All those climate activists and green weenies must have loved the 700 HP growl that TRX was laying down......LOL!

All those climate activists and green weenies must have loved the 700 HP growl that TRX was laying down......LOL!
Yes, but nothing will change their minds, sadly. Now back to their EV's & hybrids, LOL! I'm going to enjoy burning that fossil fuel the rest of my life.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back