Leveling Kit and wheel spacers

I put on 1in spacers, 2in level and uppers from rough country and could not keep it in alignment and it rubbed like hell on left front wheel well. I pulled them all off and went back to stock for now. I hate it because the truck looked totally badass with all that done. Guess I'll be waiting as well for a proper kit to come out. Thought I could get away with it since control arms are the same as other trucks like a trail boss. I dont think you can really do a level without better control arms.
HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK FINDING A 2" LEVELING KIT THAT FITS PROPERLY?

I put 1.5” Bora spacers on mine today, and love the new look. I don’t feel there is a noticeable difference between the DSSVs and standard shocks on a trail boss, when driving under normal hard top conditions. In the woods, the difference is definitely noticeable. That said I felt no difference over stock at all on my short test drive this evening with the spacers in, but can’t give an honest assessment until I hit the trail this next weekend. I will report back for sure. Additionally, at full tilt forward and in reverse, there is no rub with these spacers.

I put 1.5” Bora spacers on mine today, and love the new look. I don’t feel there is a noticeable difference between the DSSVs and standard shocks on a trail boss, when driving under normal hard top conditions. In the woods, the difference is definitely noticeable. That said I felt no difference over stock at all on my short test drive this evening with the spacers in, but can’t give an honest assessment until I hit the trail this next weekend. I will report back for sure. Additionally, at full tilt forward and in reverse, there is no rub with these spacers.
Thanks for the update! Am curious to hear once you get it out on the trail. That is good to hear there is no rub. Heard some people say there was some run. Where’d you get your spacers from? Been looking at a few sites at those exact spacers.

Thanks for the update! Am curious to hear once you get it out on the trail. That is good to hear there is no rub. Heard some people say there was some run. Where’d you get your spacers from? Been looking at a few sites at those exact spacers.
Custom offsets. The turn around time was 6 weeks from the day I placed the order. To me, that’s a little lengthy even if they are made to order as they say, but I am happy with the product. I got after it a little bit yesterday and it all feels the same to me. I’ll get back to you guys with final thoughts after this next weekend.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back