Lower Seat Upholstery Loose

AXE

Reaction score
I had a couple of these upholstery clips on the driver side lower seat come loose. They snap into place, but don't really seem that tight. Plastic is very lightweight. In fact, mine appears to be stretched and I doubt it'll stay put. Probably have to replace the whole leather cover.

Attachments

• 20230923_124425.jpg
    20230923_124425.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 45
I had a couple of these upholstery clips on the driver side lower seat come loose. They snap into place, but don't really seem that tight. Plastic is very lightweight. In fact, mine appears to be stretched and I doubt it'll stay put. Probably have to replace the whole leather cover.
A visit to the dealer...warranty

A visit to the dealer...warranty

I'm waiting for the motor to go! Then get it all done at once, the list is growing. Hopefully, I'm driving my backup HD.

Last edited:
AXE - I had this for months without noticing. They weren't clipped in from the factory was my guess.

When I installed the Kicker tuning knob below the drive seat I saw them hanging there.

Absolutely wrecked my fingers rotating them back into place (see the psgr side).

New guy at the seat supplier that week... probably a bunch of trucks out there without them done.

Most Member Reactions

Back