Method MR317 - New wheels incoming!

zr2_702

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just ordered a set of Method MR317 in titanium for my 23 ZR2. I am really hoping they do not rub as I don't particularly want to cut or trim the truck. I am using the stock 275/70/18 tires. Wheel specs are 18x9 +3 offset. I originally wanted to get the +18 offset as I know they won't rub but Method said the dumb brake calipers could be an issue. So I went with +3 offset to ensure proper caliper clearance.

Hoping to have them installed tomorrow or Thursday this week!

Before and after pics

Attachments

• tempImageFf9abw.png
    tempImageFf9abw.png
    870.2 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
You may have issues with rubbing the upper control arm with a "+" Positive offset.

You may want to read this Offset Expalined. Most people here run a zero or "-" negative offset.

You may have issues with rubbing the upper control arm with a "+" Positive offset.

You may want to read this Offset Expalined. Most people here run a zero or "-" negative offset.
The stock wheels are a +26mm offset though and dont rub. I could see if i was doing a super wide tire or 10-11 inch wheel. But figured a 9 inch wide with stock tire should be fine considering im moving it further away from the UCA by an inch

are the black stock rims in good shape? wanna sell them?
Ya they are basically brand new. Truck has only 2,000 miles. Where are you located? Las Vegas here. I can see how much shipping would be

Looks good! Are those the stock Goodyears or did you change tire size too? The positive offset looks better than I expected.

Looks great! Method has some nice wheels and I like their non standard finishes.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back