Need some opinions / help on offset

JaredW

Reaction score
I'm about to order wheels and I'm torn between 2 offsets. I am currently on stock wheels and tires running a 1.5" spacer.

I'm going to an 18x9 and the options are +1mm or -12mm

If my calculations are correct, the stock wheel with my spacer would be like a -12mm offset currently. The new wheel would be .5" wider but the tire should sit about the same width correct? I have no rubbing currently and would like to keep it that way! I am also happy with the stance of my current setup in terms of how far out they sit.

Which one would you guys go with?

The two popular offsets seem to be -12 and 0. I went with an 18x9 with a -12 offset. Really happy with the stance.

The two popular offsets seem to be -12 and 0. I went with an 18x9 with a -12 offset. Really happy with the stance.
You don't happen to have a side shot do you that shows how far out they sit?

Here is +12

Attachments

• PXL_20231016_194225772.jpg
    PXL_20231016_194225772.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 111
Yes, still on the stock GoodYears. Running a Peak level and Cognito ball joint control arms. Taller / wider tires are in the truck’s future.
Yeah I'm gonna run mine out for a while then I'll be doing the same.

Are your calipers painted or are you running some sort of cover?

I went with the 18mm offset and no spacers and it’s pretty flush. I had 1.5” spacers with the stock wheels, but the new wheels rubbed with the spacers. Just moved the stock tires over to the Methods. The plan is to move to the 35’s down the road.
IMG_0491.jpeg
IMG_0492.jpeg
IMG_0495.jpeg
IMG_0494.jpeg

Most Member Reactions

Back