Need a driver headlight

sherpa92

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could obtain a driver side head light I hit a deer and have been waiting 8 weeks already with no lead time on delivery time best guess more than 6 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_4732.jpeg
    IMG_4732.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 76
Anyone know where I could obtain a driver side head light I hit a deer and have been waiting 8 weeks already with no lead time on delivery time best guess more than 6 weeks
seen on ebay but the price is crazy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725_195429_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725_195429_eBay.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 51
Yeah and it’s used i already thought about it but the body shop won’t warranty the part unless it’s new.

Yeah and it’s used i already thought about it but the body shop won’t warranty the part unless it’s new.
Used is 30 days. (Return period for LKQ), Aftermarket is lifetime and OEM is OEM.

Meaning 12 months 12,000 miles.

Shops warranty workmanship for “Life”not parts.

Had a Mazda CX-30 come back after 8 months and 15k miles for a faulty radar sensor replaced part of the loss. Customer has charged List on the part (2,800 bucks) and the installation was free. Sucks but that is the way of things.

Never tell the dealer you had a wreck. They will screw you. Exactly what happened to this customer with a 22 still under factory bumper to bumper.

Last edited:
Someone on the Facebook ZR2 page was selling one. Dont remember if it was driver or passenger

Most Member Reactions

Back