New features for 2023

No it's not that. It's just a complete redesign. That spot doesn't have anything to do with the wireless charging. Wireless charging not being available is just a temporary thing due to microchip shortages. It will be back in production. Fwiw, the ZR2 that we just got in that was built 2 weeks ago has wireless charging.
Unrelated , but I just discovered a hidden glove box above the other glove box. There's a button under the front passenger air vent that opens a hidden compartment! Had my zr2 for 4 months now and just discovered it.

Unrelated , but I just discovered a hidden glove box above the other glove box. There's a button under the front passenger air vent that opens a hidden compartment! Had my zr2 for 4 months now and just discovered it.
Yep...I believe that most all folks know that...happy you just discovered it :)

Hey Ironpig37,
I was the same as you and had no idea it was there. Thanks for posting!!

My headrests just arrived...LOVE THEM! I highly recommend Jim...awesome quality and super fast turnaround. $75 for just the fronts plus shipping.

ZR2 Headrests A.jpg

Well, first attempt at getting startup animation update failed. Used code 2810195, but the service tech said the truck showed UTD and wouldn't accept a new update. He didn't understand what I meant by, "other technicians have found the file required by referencing this code". Service department also shot down the "Hood Fix" since my truck doesn't have the range of letters/numbers listed on the TSB. Disappointing.

Yea they said the same to me about the update. Told me my truck was already up to date. I’m just hoping they send an over the air update.

Just got off the phone with my service center they used that labor code off the pic above and were able to find the update and they updated my dash for the new ZR2 animations! Picking up my truck in an hour I will post pics. 2810195 is the key my guy said as long as you have that labor code your service center should be able to find the update.
TY!

Most Member Reactions

Back