New here

Joined
Jul 19, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
16
Hi!
Happy to be here. Don't have the truck yet; it'll be delivered on the second week of August but I'm reading all the posts already.
Moving from Land Rover to Chevy.
Thanks for accepting me.
2024. 6.2L
 
    Thread Owner
  • Thread starter
  • #5
welcome. what made you switch from Rover and where did you purchase?
Land Rover is aiming to a very different customer now; so much luxury that I can't think of getting in with dirty pants and shoes. I always had LRs, from the Range Rover Classic, DIscovery 2, LR4 is the last one I still have and being replaced by the Silverado (I even have a 1978 Series from my dad and a 1997 Defender), and a truck kind of makes sense. Why Chevrolet? I had a few; still own a second gen Camaro and a C6, and just love the simplicity of GM. Great cars for half the hustle. Bought it in Costa Rica at the local dealership.
The one I ordered is identical as the one at the showroom; pictures attached. Something interesting is the color. They don't have names but codes, GXD it is. I can't make if it is Sterling or Slate gray metallic.

IMG_20240418_224152.jpg
IMG20240418171444.jpg
IMG_20240418_224213.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top