New member intro

Welcome to the ZR2Forum... and the Dark Side! (we have cookies and milk)
Congrats on the new whip, what a beauty!
Have a cookie 🍪 🥛

But... we are gonna need more than just the thumbnail on your sig... 😁
worthlesswithoutpics.JPG

Welcome!

Take a look at your rear bumper on the passenger side and let me know if it's crooked where it sits in the rear quarter panel indent I've seen quire a few that aren't. I'm trying to figure out why some are and some aren't.

Welcome!

Take a look at your rear bumper on the passenger side and let me know if it's crooked where it sits in the rear quarter panel indent I've seen quire a few that are. I'm trying to figure out why some are and some aren't.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Take a look at your rear bumper on the passenger side and let me know if it's crooked where it sits in the rear quarter panel indent I've seen quire a few that aren't. I'm trying to figure out why some are and some aren't.
Reviewing your post, I looked at the passenger side rear bumper and noticed that it is crooked.

Reviewing your post, I looked at the passenger side rear bumper and noticed that it is crooked.
Sorry to hear that. I'm an pretty sure this seems to be a 24 issue. Not seeing too many other HDs on parking lots that are crooked.

I'm still trying to get a response from AEV. Next time to the dealer I'll leave it for their body shop to inspect. I think that support bar from the frame to corner of bumper is too short, so when it's torqued down it pulls the bumper up and forward.

I have a thread with a driveway fix description and photos that made mine look close to normal. We'll see if there's a better dealer fix.

Sorry to hear that. I'm an pretty sure this seems to be a 24 issue. Not seeing too many other HDs on parking lots that are crooked.

I'm still trying to get a response from AEV. Next time to the dealer I'll leave it for their body shop to inspect. I think that support bar from the frame to corner of bumper is too short, so when it's torqued down it pulls the bumper up and forward.

I have a thread with a driveway fix description and photos that made mine look close to normal. We'll see if there's a better dealer fix.
Thank you. What's the thread name, so I can driveway fix mine as well. Thanks again

Thank you. What's the thread name, so I can driveway fix mine as well. Thanks again
How bad is yours? I feel like the Bison bumpers were worse on the three I inspected. Might be easier on the regular bumper to get it to move back.

Here's the link.

If you can pull your bumper back a tad more and get three washers up on the top bracket it might be better. My Bison bumper wouldn't flex any more.

Here's the link.

If you can pull your bumper back a tad more and get three washers up on the top bracket it might be better. My Bison bumper wouldn't flex any more.
I'll give it shot. Thanks again

Most Member Reactions

Back