New member intro

thecodeman

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I picked up a new 2022 ZR2 in Summit White at the end of September. Was lucky that it was someone else's order that they backed out on after waiting so long, and it's not missing anything but the column lock. Found this website looking for mods and others with the 2022 refresh.
So far I've tinted the windows, swapped for a short antenna, added LED reverse and license plate lights, and the high clearance off-road steps. Unfortunately, right at 3,400 miles, the check engine light came on while driving and it started running really rough. Thankfully I was near a dealership and pulled it into the service bay to find out that my #2 cylinder injector is defective. It's been at the dealership for 3 weeks now sitting as the parts are on national backorder with no ETA. Hope to be able to drive it again soon!

Sorry to hear about the situation. They sure are a good time to drive, hope it returns soon!

Congrats on the truck, you got the best color 😉. That sucks about the injector. The non stop supply issues are really getting old. Hopefully they get you fixed up quickly.

The dealership was pretty great helping get it resolved and having a loaner in the mean time. Got it back last week and had a little fun with it :) Though cleaning it up later made me realize I would have second thoughts about getting it that dirty again :p

Attachments

• IMG_5979.jpg
    IMG_5979.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 57

Most Member Reactions

Back