NEW SCREEN ANIMATIONS FOR 2024

Wildturkey707

Reaction score
So I was at my dealership yesterday picking up my new Flowtie to take to get paint. I saw that they had a 2024 ZR2 in the showroom I asked them to let me take a look and I noticed that the 2024 not only has the ZR2 screen animations for the gauge cluster but the infotainment screen as well. I went to my service guy they upgraded my 2022 with the 2023 screen animations, he could not find it off hand but he is actively looking for me. Has anyone else had this update done if so can you link any receipts or codes that might help also if you have a 2024 post some pics of the animation since I was not able to get any while at the dealership.

I don't believe anyone has had this done successfully.

So I was at my dealership yesterday picking up my new Flowtie to take to get paint. I saw that they had a 2024 ZR2 in the showroom I asked them to let me take a look and I noticed that the 2024 not only has the ZR2 screen animations for the gauge cluster but the infotainment screen as well. I went to my service guy they upgraded my 2022 with the 2023 screen animations, he could not find it off hand but he is actively looking for me. Has anyone else had this update done if so can you link any receipts or codes that might help also if you have a 2024 post some pics of the animation since I was not able to get any while at the dealership.
My 24 2500HD has the ZR2 logo in the DIC and and the electric gold on black bowtie on the infotainment screen. Truck in the DIC looks to be a standard Z71 with offroad tires. It's a literal "guage cluster" fuck!

Attachments

• 20240119_125625.jpg
    20240119_125625.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 45
  • 20240119_125628.jpg
    20240119_125628.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20240119_124630.jpg
    20240119_124630.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
My 24 2500HD has the ZR2 logo in the DIC and and three gold on black bowtie on the infotainment screen. Truck in the DIC looks to be a standard Z71 with offroad tires. It's a guage "cluster fuck"!
When the people writing the code dont understand english, this shit happens!

You should've grabbed a few pics...very interesting!

It’s about time. Very shitty to us owners that the most expensive Silverado made has been half baked so long.

Still burns my ass about no passive entry on the rear doors.

The middle screen was a gold Bowtie surrounded by mud. It didn't say ZR2 at all but I didn't get to see the animation since it was in the show room they didn't start it up just the accessory power on.

Reactions: AXE
I posted this in another thread, but here ya go. This is on my 24 HD. AXE is probably tired of seeing it, lol.

I posted this in another thread, but here ya go. This is on my 24 HD. AXE is probably tired of seeing it, lol.
that's cool, but it needs to be a frikkin Flow Tie on the infotainment screen... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and there's no reason why GM can't put that on ours. I've still got a damn Tahoe on my screen 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

that's purty... but you know the Flow Tie is good for like another 10 miles per gallon... :p
Haha, I've heard people say they didn't do a flow tide because of the camera's location. I've had my grill off and there is a brace in the middle and where the grill clip is at in the middle is pretty much in the center of the bowtie. So they would have had to change the mounting points on the HD grill for a flow tide to work. Even if they did move that clip location you still would have a brace there right behind the flow tide.
20240113_010314.jpg

I wasted 2 hours at my selling dealer. im gonna enjoy my cheesy gold chevy slash on my 22.

Most Member Reactions

Back