New to the forum!

hwprouty

Reaction score
Hi all! Purchased a '22 ZR2 with 7400 miles a week ago, love it!
White, technology package, sunroof, multi-flex tailgate.....
Had the Borla exhaust put on Friday.
So far so good, I have noticed the radio cutting out as discussed here. Waiting for answers on that issue.
I seem to have low volume when using bluetooth, almost like its only coming from the front speaker... Can't seem to find an adjustment for that...
Anyway, names Harold!

So far so good, I have noticed the radio cutting out as discussed here. Waiting for answers on that issue.
I seem to have low volume when using bluetooth, almost like its only coming from the front speaker... Can't seem to find an adjustment for that...
Anyway, names Harold!
Welcome!

Anyway, names Harold!
I installed the GM/Borla exhaust last weekend. I will say my fiancé isn’t thrilled upon start-up but luckily it mellows out.

Welcome, Harold!

Anyway, names Harold!
congrats...i did borla chevy option too. what do you think?

Anyway, names Harold!
Welcome! By any chance are you using an Andriod phone for your connected device? I would say most Androids have a separate volume level for Bluetooth connection.

Welcome! By any chance are you using an Andriod phone for your connected device? I would say most Androids have a separate volume level for Bluetooth connection.
I am using Android...
You mean just the volume control on the phone? Or is there a separate volume for just the Bluetooth?
Heck my Grandkids can run the phone better than me!!

congrats...i did borla chevy option too. what do you think?
I like it alot! The owner of the dealership had a ZR2 and he fired up his to show me the Borla system. Really barked!
I had them install said system but the kit had Borla written nowhere, just GM Performance exhaust and mine doesn't sound as aggressive....

I like it alot! The owner of the dealership had a ZR2 and he fired up his to show me the Borla system. Really barked!
I had them install said system but the kit had Borla written nowhere, just GM Performance exhaust and mine doesn't sound as aggressive....
i know they make 2 exhausts. one costs 2300 which is gm engineered and the other is 1700 and says borla on the muffler and resinator. i have the later. sounds massive on startup then calms down. hit the pedal and it makes me giddy!!! lol

Last edited:
i know they make 2 exhausts. one costs 2300 which is gm engineered and the other is 1700 and says borla on the muffler and resinator. i have the later. sounds massive on startup then calms down. hit the pedal and it makes me giddy!!! lol
Makes sense, mine was $2300. Defiantly not as loud as his Borla. I do like it though!

Anyway, names Harold!
Try adjusting your fade. This has been discussed in a separate forum. The "stock" setting is less than desirable. I've got mine set up more to the rear. Seems to make a big difference in sound of the system overall, although the stock stereo is not great.
Hope this helps.

Try adjusting your fade. This has been discussed in a separate forum. The "stock" setting is less than desirable. I've got mine set up more to the rear. Seems to make a big difference in sound of the system overall, although the stock stereo is not great.
Hope this helps.
Adjusting the fade will not fix the issues above.

I am using Android...
You mean just the volume control on the phone? Or is there a separate volume for just the Bluetooth?
Heck my Grandkids can run the phone better than me!!
Yes, I meant the volume on the phone. My phone's Bluetooth is set at around 80 while all other levels are at 50.

Hope this helps.
Makes sense! I'll give that a try..

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back