New ZR2, 1 month in, head scratching

Fixinta

Reaction score
Hello y'all

New 1500 ZR2, will be one month off the showroom floor in 2 days. Slate gray(grey?), complete w/"gps searching for signal" and off gas bubbles in my paint!! 80k$ representation of craftmanship and technology!! LOL

tempImageKrr3WD.jpg

Hello y'all

New 1500 ZR2, will be one month off the showroom floor in 2 days. Slate gray(grey?), complete w/"gps searching for signal" and off gas bubbles in my paint!! 80k$ representation of craftmanship and technology!! LOL

View attachment 9928
My last two purchases have been total crap and GM support has been the same! I lost 22k going from a 22.5 to a 23 . I would get rid of my current junk if it wouldn't cost me so much. My 23 has over 84k invested and the best I can do to get rid of is 56 k with 2 thousand miles on it. So I'm stuck with the junk! Sorry about your luck
Others here swear by em. 🤣😂😢😭

My last two purchases have been total crap and GM support has been the same! I lost 22k going from a 22.5 to a 23 . I would get rid of my current junk if it wouldn't cost me so much. My 23 has over 84k invested and the best I can do to get rid of is 56 k with 2 thousand miles on it. So I'm stuck with the junk! Sorry about your luck
Yes values dropped significantly for this model. I would use difference money to add additional accessories.

For this difference I could have got about 700 GM shares lol

I am going to use it for another 30k miles and then trade in or may be not. 😂 let's see.

Does make you wonder if leasing and driving these into the ground is a better option.

TUNDRA...TUNDRA...TUNDRA!
They have Tundra (ZR2 eqivalent model) on display at Bass Pro. It's proped up on a rack, so you can see some of the hardware and it looks like it's put together quite nicely. The interior looks pretty good, it has a huge infotainment screen. It was locked so you couldn't get inside. Overall, it's the best looking Tundra they've put out. I still don't think I would get one.

They have Tundra (ZR2 eqivalent model) on display at Bass Pro. It's proped up on a rack, so you can see some of the hardware and it looks like it's put together quite nicely. The interior looks pretty good, it has a huge infotainment screen. It was locked so you couldn't get inside. Overall, it's the best looking Tundra they've put out. I still don't think I would get one.
whats the MSRP @AXE ??

Reactions: AXE
whats the MSRP @AXE ??
I don't remember exactly, but it was about the same as most loaded up 4x4s. Not sure what package this was, but it had upgraded suspension, wheels/tires, light bars, etc.

I didn't like the Tundra and this coming from someone who had a 5.7 Tundra and 4 other Toyota's. It drives like a car. Nothing to step up on with the tailgate down. Twin turbo v6 same as ecoboost with the turbos mounted on the bottom. Cheap feeling interior and it doesn't even have recovery hooks lol. The infotainment is also not very good. We have actually traded off two different Toyota's because of the infotainment.

I didn't like the Tundra and this coming from someone who had a 5.7 Tundra and 4 other Toyota's. It drives like a car. Nothing to step up on with the tailgate down. Twin turbo v6 same as ecoboost with the turbos mounted on the bottom. Cheap feeling interior and it doesn't even have recovery hooks lol. The infotainment is also not very good. We have actually traded off two different Toyota's because of the infotainment.
good info

Lol, you bought two 😅
Three, got a Tahoe too and so far it's the only one that hasn't needed a trip to the dealer for repairs.......and the infotainment works....LOL

I usually drive mine a while, so we'll see how this experiment goes.

Was thinking about selling the 1500, but haven't finished having fun yet.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back