New ZR2 In Florida

Cjdj8275

Reaction score
We took delivery of this pretty girl yesterday. The dealership had two coming in one in Slate and the other in Lakeshore Blue. We wanted the blue truck but they sold it to someone else so after much deliberation and a bit of going back and forth we took the Slate. I am begging to think this might have worked out in our favor as the more I look at it the better i like it. I am older and think this might be easier to clean because it doesn't show as much dust as the Blue. Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome group and post a picture of our new truck.

Attachments

• ZR2.jpg
    ZR2.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 38
We took delivery of this pretty girl yesterday. The dealership had two coming in one in Slate and the other in Lakeshore Blue. We wanted the blue truck but they sold it to someone else so after much deliberation and a bit of going back and forth we took the Slate. I am begging to think this might have worked out in our favor as the more I look at it the better i like it. I am older and think this might be easier to clean because it doesn't show as much dust as the Blue. Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome group and post a picture of our new truck.
outstanding rig. welcome. what mods you have on tap??

Thank you. I would love to do 35's but i don't want to lift it but would consider leveling if need be. Also a nice quality bed cover.
use forum search. there are tons of threads on tires. members tried and true experiences fitting tires and rims and proper offsets are a click away.

Most Member Reactions

Back