Off-road Photos

Went into the desert today to test some .357 magnum reloads out of this new S&W Model 327 Performance Center revolver.

Then did a little messing around seeing what I could climb and the approach angle. Figured the sandy wash wouldn't tear shit up. You can basically crawl over anything that is 20+ inch of vertical and not bottom out. Climbed some 5 foot steep banks. Would have been tough making it over top, but probably could have. Did it in L1, 4 high, and off-road mode.

Attachments

• 20240328_141840.jpg
    20240328_141840.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20240328_142026.jpg
    20240328_142026.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20240328_142053.jpg
    20240328_142053.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240328_142114.jpg
    20240328_142114.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240328_143453.jpg
    20240328_143453.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20240328_143003.jpg
    20240328_143003.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20240328_143309.jpg
    20240328_143309.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 42
  • 20240328_143335.jpg
    20240328_143335.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 20240328_134334.jpg
    20240328_134334.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 20240328_135022.jpg
    20240328_135022.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
How are you doing my man? Hope your feeling better!
Thanks ! So turns out I had walking pneumonia for over a month and finally ended up collapsing when it went septic. Went into the hospital they put a center line to my heart right under my collarbone and pump me full of antibiotics for 3 days and other medicines to bring my blood pressure up. Left the hospital after the third day and was on oral antibiotics for 4 days and woke up in the middle of the night to extreme pain breathing. Went back to the hospital to find out I had a partially collapsed lung due to the pneumonia and it was resistant to antibiotics so they kept me another 3 days and gave me several more rounds of antibiotics and a set of steroids then sent me home again. Just a few days ago I started having trouble breathing again and having pain. Dr sent me back for another test x-rays and finds out I have severe bronchitis but the pneumonia is clearing and most likely the pain is from coughing for so long. Put me on more antibiotics and more steroids and told me to sit my ass at home and not do anything at all for another few weeks until I feel better. She was frustrated with me because I'm the type that push myself and end up doing more harm than good when I try to recover quicker. I'm just Praise God I'm alive! The first time I went to the hospital the doctor told me I had less than 24 hours to live if I had not come in. I'm 55 so I'm not a spring chicken anymore and even though my mind thinks I'm in my late '20s early '30s my body's telling me no 🤣. Supposed to have a nice snow storm here in the mountain just outside of the Las Vegas valley this weekend and it will probably be my last chance to go play in the snow so after the wife gets home from work we're going to go play. I just can't sit this one out I really want to get in the snow before the season is over cuz this will probably be my last chance. Weather man says we're supposed to get 8 to 12 in up on the mountain. I was really hoping to try out those snow socks I bought. The dealership warned me not to put chains on as it is currently set up so I bought those snow socks and hope to give them a try. I'll update you guys after I try them out. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers!

Here is the brand I bought. If you're going to get some for your truck just make sure you get the right size. I saw a video on YouTube where heavy d sparks put them on his bro dozer gladiator and they seem to work pretty good so that's why I decided to try them.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks ! So turns out I had walking pneumonia for over a month and finally ended up collapsing when it went septic. Went into the hospital they put a center line to my heart right under my collarbone and pump me full of antibiotics for 3 days and other medicines to bring my blood pressure up. Left the hospital after the third day and was on oral antibiotics for 4 days and woke up in the middle of the night to extreme pain breathing. Went back to the hospital to find out I had a partially collapsed lung due to the pneumonia and it was resistant to antibiotics so they kept me another 3 days and gave me several more rounds of antibiotics and a set of steroids then sent me home again. Just a few days ago I started having trouble breathing again and having pain. Dr sent me back for another test x-rays and finds out I have severe bronchitis but the pneumonia is clearing and most likely the pain is from coughing for so long. Put me on more antibiotics and more steroids and told me to sit my ass at home and not do anything at all for another few weeks until I feel better. She was frustrated with me because I'm the type that push myself and end up doing more harm than good when I try to recover quicker. I'm just Praise God I'm alive! The first time I went to the hospital the doctor told me I had less than 24 hours to live if I had not come in. I'm 55 so I'm not a spring chicken anymore and even though my mind thinks I'm in my late '20s early '30s my body's telling me no 🤣. Supposed to have a nice snow storm here in the mountain just outside of the Las Vegas valley this weekend and it will probably be my last chance to go play in the snow so after the wife gets home from work we're going to go play. I just can't sit this one out I really want to get in the snow before the season is over cuz this will probably be my last chance. Weather man says we're supposed to get 8 to 12 in up on the mountain. I was really hoping to try out those snow socks I bought. The dealership warned me not to put chains on as it is currently set up so I bought those snow socks and hope to give them a try. I'll update you guys after I try them out. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers!

Here is the brand I bought. If you're going to get some for your truck just make sure you get the right size. I saw a video on YouTube where heavy d sparks put them on his bro dozer gladiator and they seem to work pretty good so that's why I decided to try them.

That sounds like a very serious battle. Glad your on the mend! I know it's hard to sit around that long. Hope you feel better and have fun on your trip. Be safe!

Stay well and have a great time 👍

That sounds like a very serious battle. Glad your on the mend! I know it's hard to sit around that long. Hope you feel better and have fun on your trip. Be safe!
Yeah being that sick is no fun. I've had quite a few opportunities to get up on the mountain this season to the snow but have never worked it out until now. I will send some pics and let you guys know how they work. I should be okay to just sit in the truck and ride as long as I don't go hiking in the snow around the mountain. Las Vegas is one of the only places in the world where you can drive 45 minutes one way and go snow skiing and then drive 45 minutes the other way and go water skiing....

Stay well and have a great time 👍
Well the wife really pushed hard.... and doesn't want me going out in the cold up the mountain until I'm better, so that shot down this afternoon! Fact is she's probably right , but I just want out of the house so bad and wanted to play with the truck in the snow and see how it did both with and without those snow socks. Cause I can look out my window and see it just covering the mountain right now😞😞😞

Well the wife really pushed hard.... and doesn't want me going out in the cold up the mountain until I'm better, so that shot down this afternoon! Fact is she's probably right , but I just want out of the house so bad and wanted to play with the truck in the snow and see how it did both with and without those snow socks. Cause I can look out my window and see it just covering the mountain right now😞😞😞
Better to rest up and get to full strength.

Another great trip to the desert. My only thing is I wish she was not so wide

Attachments

• IMG_3840.jpeg
    IMG_3840.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3815.jpeg
    IMG_3815.jpeg
    493.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3823.jpeg
    IMG_3823.jpeg
    658 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3787.jpeg
    IMG_3787.jpeg
    358.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3783.jpeg
    IMG_3783.jpeg
    547.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3750.jpeg
    IMG_3750.jpeg
    551 KB · Views: 33
Went into the desert today to test some .357 magnum reloads out of this new S&W Model 327 Performance Center revolver.

Then did a little messing around seeing what I could climb and the approach angle. Figured the sandy wash wouldn't tear shit up. You can basically crawl over anything that is 20+ inch of vertical and not bottom out. Climbed some 5 foot steep banks. Would have been tough making it over top, but probably could have. Did it in L1, 4 high, and off-road mode.
Did you try shooting at it like a Tesla Cybertruck?

Did you try shooting at it like a Tesla Cybertruck?
LOL.............I wouldn't dare shoot a paintball gun at this thin sheet metal. Tap on your rear quarter panel between the tire and the cab and watch the shimmy. It's a lot worse on the 2500HD since the bed is longer there.

Last edited:
As much as I tried to get stuck today to test out the winch, I could just not make it happen. Truck is too capable, sanababish!

Outside of Bailey,CO.

The fire department has a badass Suburban on Trax. I priced them out in December and they are about 20k for our trucks.

Attachments

• 20240420_121236.jpg
    20240420_121236.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240420_121400.jpg
    20240420_121400.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240420_121211.jpg
    20240420_121211.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240420_132815.jpg
    20240420_132815.jpg