Pulled the trigger on some 35s

Joined
Mar 17, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
45
I finally picked up some new wheels and tires. I found a good deal on some 17x9 Fuel Ripper w/ -12 offset and BFG KO2 35x12.5 It really fills out the front and corrects that underbite look if you’re looking from the rear/side. It required some front wheel well work. The front bumper got trimmed up. And I bent the tab on the rear bracket along with trimming the plastic trim. I followed @AXE ‘s formula pretty closely but had a shop cut the bumper for me.

Before

IMG_0983.jpeg


After

IMG_1047.jpeg


Before

IMG_0991.jpeg


After

IMG_1050.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I finally picked up some new wheels and tires. I found a good deal on some 17x9 Fuel Ripper w/ -12 offset and BFG KO2 35x12.5 It really fills out the front and corrects that underbite look if you’re looking from the rear/side. It required some front wheel well work. The front bumper got trimmed up. And I bent the tab on the rear bracket along with trimming the plastic trim. I followed @AXE ‘s formula pretty closely but had a shop cut the bumper for me.

Before

View attachment 5974

After

View attachment 5975

Before

View attachment 5984

After

View attachment 5985
nice.
 
    Thread Owner
  • Thread starter
  • #7
Looks awesome! how does it drive?
It drives great! I am hoping that the transmission relearns some different shift points. But it drives as good as stock. It might even corner a little better with the wider stance and tires.
 

Latest Posts

Back
Top