Question about all weather floor mats

brando171

Reaction score
I have the dealer installed all weather floor mats in my 2024. I purchased the Rough Country under seat storage and i had to "modify" the floor mats to fit the storage. realizing now that when i want to clean the mats i will have to remove the storage which isnt that big of a deal, but a pita. Does anyone have the under seat storage and ideas for all weather floor mats that will fit?

Attachments

• PXL_20240416_200123227.jpg
    PXL_20240416_200123227.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 37
I have the same underwear storage only I just put it on top of the mat. Seems flush enough. don't really ever remove the mat, but I can see how that would be a pain.

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpeg
    IMG_1603.jpeg
    425.8 KB · Views: 24
I have the dealer installed all weather floor mats in my 2024. I purchased the Rough Country under seat storage and i had to "modify" the floor mats to fit the storage. realizing now that when i want to clean the mats i will have to remove the storage which isnt that big of a deal, but a pita. Does anyone have the under seat storage and ideas for all weather floor mats that will fit?
I would change the underseat storage to quick mounts, so it can be removed in a couple minutes.

Last edited:
I had a 21 RST that had the under seat storage and the optional All Weather Mats with Removable Carpets, they are cut AND molded to sit right up against the storage bin but not go underneath, I kept those mats when I sold the RST and put some Chevrolet Z71 all weather mats I had gotten with points for the RST since I didn't want to trash the originals they were too nice. I put them in the ZR2 and they look and fit great, I'm not sure if or where you could get them but when I go to put the mats like you have in mine, I will simply trim them so they barely fit under the storage bin, it makes it easy to remove them when needed but helps keep that cleaner look of no cut edges being visible.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back