Rear Park Assist

cef2lion

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the rear park assist retrofit as yet? I'm still waiting. I have been watching the GM Authority site. Some 2500/3500 and 2022 1500 Limited were reported as being under way. Nothing yet on the 2022 1500 refresh that I have seen. My build date is 4/8/22.

Has anyone gotten the rear park assist retrofit as yet? I'm still waiting. I have been watching the GM Authority site. Some 2500/3500 and 2022 1500 Limited were reported as being under way. Nothing yet on the 2022 1500 refresh that I have seen. My build date is 4/8/22.
Mine came on my truck from the factory, my build date was mid March 2022. I didn’t know these were still under constraint. I got my heated steering retrofit so I hope your park assist is coming soon.

Same here. I was just in for 1st oil change. I asked and they said nothing yet. Maybe by it’s 2nd birthday?

Not real happy with dealership. Seems if there isn’t a recall they do nothing. I took TSB on the cluster update and asked about any radio software update. All they said was no recall. I mentioned the wireless charging not working or very well. They said they tried 3 phones an all 3 worked. The tech didn’t even come out to talk with me. After next free oil change I think I’m changing dealerships. Seems like they don’t want to work on your auto unless the warrant is up. )

Most Member Reactions

Back