Seat covers

Fosgate

Reaction score
I'm a tall guy at 6'7 so that means I'm heavier than your average guy. This typically results in the outer cushion material wear sliding in and out of seats. Looking online at some leather and also some other waterproof seat covers that will fit these seats and do a great job protecting them while providing decent comfort and good looks.

Anyone have seat covers they have installed that they really like and can post photos or suggest a great set?

I'm a tall guy at 6'7 so that means I'm heavier than your average guy. This typically results in the outer cushion material wear sliding in and out of seats. Looking online at some leather and also some other waterproof seat covers that will fit these seats and do a great job protecting them while providing decent comfort and good looks.

Anyone have seat covers they have installed that they really like and can post photos or suggest a great set?
Marathon seat covers out of BOZEMAN makes an exception products. We discovered that the rear covers for a nonZR2 fit great. The fronts not so much. One of their issues is getting a ZR2 in their shop for a couple days. I'm 4 hrs from Bozeman and had plans in June to there for a weekend but never happened.. And kicker is that there would be no charge for the covers ($500+), ANYONE KNOW A ZR2 OWNER IN THE GREATER BOZEMAN AREA. FREE SEAT COVERS!!!

Try Weather Tech. I was in their showroom last week and the sales woman said they have them.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back