Sierra high clearance steps

redzr2

Reaction score
I found a new set of the OEM high clearance steps that have Sierra stamped into them. If it had Silverado or if the area was blank I would have bought them yesterday. Just curious as to what others would do? I'm not sure if my OCD could ever overcome this or not but the $400 price is very tempting.

$400 would be totally worth it! You could probably fill in the "Sierra" with some sort of epoxy

Reactions: AXE
I found a new set of the OEM high clearance steps that have Sierra stamped into them. If it had Silverado or if the area was blank I would have bought them yesterday. Just curious as to what others would do? I'm not sure if my OCD could ever overcome this or not but the $400 price is very tempting.
Fill in the stamping and Line X them.

Buy them I did 😁 they look great. If I don't tell anyone they won't even notice it says Sierra. Got them for 300.00

Attachments

• 20230104_120343.jpg
    20230104_120343.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 20230104_120331.jpg
    20230104_120331.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 113
If you dont pull the trigger, let me know sellers info I will put them on the wifes AT4

Looks like they have sold. We was at the race in Atlanta this weekend and the Chevy display had a set on the HD and they are definitely great once I saw them I person. I believe I can live with Sierra if I can find another deal.
Buy them I did 😁 they look great. If I don't tell anyone they won't even notice it says Sierra. Got them for 300.00

Looks like they have sold. We was at the race in Atlanta this weekend and the Chevy display had a set on the HD and they are definitely great once I saw them I person. I believe I can live with Sierra if I can find another deal.
When you see deals like this, you must act very quickly without hesitation. GREAT steps at an incredible price!

I replaced my ZR2 high-clearance steps with power steps. I may be able to sell mine. I won’t know until I see my buyback request through. If I will need to give them back to get my power steps back or what. They won’t even have the engine replaced for at least another two weeks, but I am supposed to be talking with the General Manager and the Service Manager together on Monday.

Last edited:
I replaced my ZR2 high-clearance steps with power steps. I may be able to sell mine. I won’t know until I see my buyback request through. If I will need to give them back to get my power steps back or what. They won’t even have the engine replaced for at least another two weeks, but I am supposed to be talking with the General Manager and the Service Manager together on Monday.
Good start......I hope they make you a deal!

Picked up the steps but he could not find the bolts. Can anyone confirm that these are metric bolts 1.5x30?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back