Tow mirrors

Excalibur

Reaction score
So I had a High Country that I traded in to become my art of the ZR2 family and quickly had to chang my order for tow mirrors. Was wondering if anyone else is adding tow mirrors. I ordered mine from Boost auto and will ship before the end of year.

79CD2E0F-ECEA-4A99-A600-DFD98069C3BF.png

I think the biggest problem with trying to add tow mirrors to the ZR2 would be the cameras. Every ZR2 comes standard with the 360 cameras. Not sure there is a way to just swap the mirrors

The side cameras will be blacked out like if you open a door. I’m a Semi driver and personally like tow mirrors when I’m hauling my 20ft Enclosed Slingshot trailer. Don’t have a use of the camera mirrors so if any one breaks one I’ll have a brand new set for sale lol.

The side cameras will be blacked out like if you open a door. I’m a Semi driver and personally like tow mirrors when I’m hauling my 20ft Enclosed Slingshot trailer. Don’t have a use of the camera mirrors so if any one breaks one I’ll have a brand new set for sale lol.
FWIW boost mobile says they are working on a fix for the camera function. I actually do like the mirrors and I tow a fair amount with several different trailers. This is actually the only truck I’ve ever owned without tow mirrors, lol .
But I do love the 360 cameras. I also really like the camera view when changing lanes while towing. I’m hoping we get an option for Cameras and tow mirrors eventually.

Glad to see I’m not the only one doing research on tow mirrors…..was really upset when I realized they weren’t offered from 2019 up unless ordered with them.

There is a factory option for electric tow mirrors.
look stock but you can hit a button and they extend out.
I'm scared to price them....

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back