Trailer Adapter to defeat engine autostop/autostart and give back up camera on turn signal

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was a good discussion on the FB group about adding this adapter. For everyone that chimed in it seemed to automatically turn off the autostop/autostart feature and also enabled the back-up camera on turn signal application. Some people get so tired of disabling it so this is kind of a cheap convenient way to have it done automatically. Just thought somebody might be interested:

Capture.JPG

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There was a good discussion on the FB group about adding this adapter. For everyone that chimed in it seemed to automatically turn off the autostop/autostart feature and also enabled the back-up camera on turn signal application. Some people get so tired of disabling it so this is kind of a cheap convenient way to have it done automatically. Just thought somebody might be interested:

View attachment 6202

That's a nifty gadget.

Is there a way to only enable the backup camera upon turn signal activation?

I think I'm the only one that likes the stop/start on these trucks. Not gonna lie, its because of how loud the exhaust sounds when it turns back on lol.

That's a nifty gadget.

Is there a way to only enable the backup camera upon turn signal activation?

I think I'm the only one that likes the stop/start on these trucks. Not gonna lie, its because of how loud the exhaust sounds when it turns back on lol.

Not sure on that one!

View attachment 6202

i took your advice and mine just arrived. just plug it in? hate the daily autostop defeat.

Reactions: AXE
let me know how it goes! curious to know if it is worth buying
i can confirm this adaptor DOES NOT DEFEAT autostop by just plugging it in. it registers on DIC but autostop feature still active. maybe im missing something.

I have a '23. I got this and tried it. It does NOT stop the autostop (damn). It does activate the blind spot mirrors.

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any info on or used this plug from Govas industries?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228_005243_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_005243_Chrome.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20231228_005513_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_005513_Chrome.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 49

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back