Trying to Order 3.0 Diesel ZR2 2024

healeyg

Reaction score
I have a preliminary order in with my dealer for 3 months now, but it has not been accepted yet. Ie., no build date.

The computer system said that only 37 2024 1500 Silverado ZR2s have been built period. That's not many!

Anyone here have a build date or accepted order on a Diesel ZR2??

Reactions: AXE
I have a 2024 1500 ZR2 Bison Diesel built with VIN, just waiting shipment to us. It was a customer's sold order but came available if you'd be interested. Or I can place an order for you as well.

James Fillmore
Moran Chevrolet
(313) 608-8547

I have a 2024 1500 ZR2 Bison Diesel built with VIN, just waiting shipment to us. It was a customer's sold order but came available if you'd be interested. Or I can place an order for you as well.

James Fillmore
Moran Chevrolet
(313) 608-8547
Thanks. What color? Options? Price?

I don't have an invoice available for it yet but should have an MSRP of $84,650. I can offer supplier pricing which will be about $79,082.

Red Hot, Diesel, Bison Package, Technology Package, Sunroof and Multi-Flex Tailgate

I don't have an invoice available for it yet but should have an MSRP of $84,650. I can offer supplier pricing which will be about $79,082.

Red Hot, Diesel, Bison Package, Technology Package, Sunroof and Multi-Flex Tailgate
Thanks.

I see on your website that you offer Employee pricing on most vehicles (which is lower than supplier price). Any clarification on this?

We honor GM Employee/Family pricing on all eligible vehicles. You would need to be a GM Employee or family member of a GM Employee to qualify for that. We advertise that pricing on all our vehicles on our website because we're in metro Detroit where the majority of people qualify for that in this area. I don't advertise that on forum's because most of the forum business is out of state and people rarely qualify for that out of state. BUT if you or someone does qualify for that discount we do honor it 100%.

Thank you. Makes sense. For supplier pricing you don't need a "friend" code from gm, correct?

That is correct. I can sell at supplier pricing without you needing to qualify and get a friends/supplier code.

And would the approx shipping cost to NYC area, based on prior transactions?

Thanks

I use plycar for shipping to NY. Most cost effective and quickest. Typically $1000.

I’m really looking forward to this new engine. I can’t wait to see the fuel MPG. My 2023 ZR2 which I got in November only has 3500 miles but I think I’m gonna have to wait for a FY 2025 ZR2 Bison build. Now that Jeep and Ram have ditched the eco diesel I think GM is gonna clean up on this plus they have a better engine IMO.

That is correct. I can sell at supplier pricing without you needing to qualify and get a friends/supplier code.
Hi James,

Btw, on the similar topic, if you don't mind, I would like to ask something.

I was looking for the AEV skid plates for my 2022 model or trade in for 2023/2024 model Bison edition.

What are the options available with your dealership?

Best Regards

I've also put in a order for a 24 with 3.0. I'll keep you informed if mine ever gets accepted as well.

Just an update for folks - my order was never accepted, so after 3 mons waiting I shifted and bought a 2023 high country duramax with super cruise instead.

As of last week, if you searched 2024 silverado inventory on GMs website, there is not yet even a filter for "ZR2"s, yet there is for everything else (rst, lt, ltz, high country, etc.)

Update, I am now seeing 2024 zr2 diesels being delivered. Just pulled one up near me. Sticker attached.

If you find out anything else lmk.

Attachments

• 3GCUDHE81RG101043.pdf
    155 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Just an update for folks - my order was never accepted, so after 3 mons waiting I shifted and bought a 2023 high country duramax with super cruise instead.

As of last week, if you searched 2024 silverado inventory on GMs website, there is not yet even a filter for "ZR2"s, yet there is for everything else (rst, lt, ltz, high country, etc.)

Update, I am now seeing 2024 zr2 diesels being delivered. Just pulled one up near me. Sticker attached.

If you find out anything else lmk.
If you build a zr2 on their website and hit view inventory it will show 2024 zr2s out there I have to expand my search to 2000 miles . Not a lot. But they were built at some point .
But yes, of you go to search for them. The filter isn't on their page yet for some reason.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230906-082657.png
    Screenshot_20230906-082657.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 25
Just FYI for anyone looking to purchase a 3.0L Diesel.

I have a Red Hot Bison Edition built pending shipment to our dealer.

I also have 5 3.0L Diesel's available that are scheduled to be built the week of 10/16.

James Fillmore
Moran Chevrolet
(313) 608-8547

If you build a zr2 on their website and hit view inventory it will show 2024 zr2s out there I have to expand my search to 2000 miles . Not a lot. But they were built at some point .
But yes, of you go to search for them. The filter isn't on their page yet for some reason.

Hope this helps
Yeah, that's new as of this week... Just starting to be released

I talked to my dealer today, I believe he said my ‘24 3.0 is at code 3100 with a TPW of 10/16. We will see if it makes it in before the strike.

Looks like the ‘22 will be for sale soon. What prices are y’all seeing in your areas for a ‘22 black with options - tech pkg, sunroof, multi flex. about 15-16k miles. Put a Borla muffler but still have the original as well. My wife ended up driving it due to her car being hail damage totaled shortly after I got it so it’s not been “used” for anything I originally planned, pretty mint.

Just curious, thanks guys.

I talked to my dealer today, I believe he said my ‘24 3.0 is at code 3100 with a TPW of 10/16. We will see if it makes it in before the strike.

Looks like the ‘22 will be for sale soon. What prices are y’all seeing in your areas for a ‘22 black with options - tech pkg, sunroof, multi flex. about 15-16k miles. Put a Borla muffler but still have the original as well. My wife ended up driving it due to her car being hail damage totaled shortly after I got it so it’s not been “used” for anything I originally planned, pretty mint.

Just curious, thanks guys.
Seems like $65k. A dealer would buy that rig in a second!

Most Member Reactions

Back